Official Black Lightning Season 2 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So Khalil flipped on Tobias or the cops got to him some other way :ohhh:. Maybe he has some plan, I don't see him staying in a jail cell for long :demonic:.

Jennifer warning Anissa about cotton candy, but it's so sweet and delicious. Especially when it looks like Andy Allo :ohlawd:
Anissa and Jennifer do have a good sister relationship :ehh:, one of the best on the show.
I guess the new principal won't be having any inspiring mantras for the kids :skip:

Maxine, following in the footsteps of Kyle as Living Single cast-members appearing on the show :obama:

Lynn's new co-worker is going to use one of the pod kids to escape and :ufdup:is going to blame her somehow.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i watched on firestick i think some of it got cut off help me on some things breh

how did gambi know max had powers and why did they ok for her to meet with the young daughter?

I know that cyanide chick aint dead when they bringing her back

who tipped them off on tobias and how did they know where he was gonna be and who was the person in the casket he was visiting?

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i watched on firestick i think some of it got cut off help me on some things breh

how did gambi know max had powers and why did they ok for her to meet with the young daughter?

I know that cyanide chick aint dead when they bringing her back

who tipped them off on tobias and how did they know where he was gonna be and who was the person in the casket he was visiting?

Aside from it's been established that super-powered beings exist in season one, Gambi being a former ASI agent would known several super powered beings outside of Jefferson. He has connections everywhere.

Cyanide isn't coming back in all likelihood.

As of right now we don't nobody knows who tipped Tobias off. But the main suspect is Khalil because he was the last one to see him, already feeling disgruntled, and it was implied knew where he was heading. That said, if he wouldn't tell Black Lightning where Tobias was then it's likely not him telling the police.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
90s Bowie:dj2:NIN remix:banderas: Incredible Sistah Lifter:whew: Lynne:laff: struggle work performance:ufdup: KhaLiL got the Juice now:pachaha: Ruckbias just mad cuz he's cottage cheese:martin: The100 still gettin dropped:dead: Devils really stole Garfield High:mjcry: PrinCausoid already got metal detectors up:pacspit: Henderson still salty:childplease: Truth's in the eyes cuz the eyes don't lie:ohlawd: Cousin Pam/Maxine Shaw:obama: Jenn nt built for mystical salon:usure: Grace got Anissa:fire: thirsty:steviej: Gambi's extendo clips:smugdraper: Rev and all that gwop, tho:patrice: Harpooned VP in the bulding:whoo:

Last edited: