Official Black Lightning Season 1 Thread

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Another dope episode, had minimal expectations for TG his show but it's might just be ahead of this season's Flash (whichhas been dope too)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Another good and entertaining ep. Tobias might already be in the upper echelon of cw villains. Dude commands the screen with pure scust whenever he's on it. Sister came in with the same scust vibe too talking bout how she hates it there. This family just hates everything :pachaha:....the daughter going from :lolbron: to :merchant: after she caved them dudes chest in was :laff: but it's what u would expect from someone like her. Dexter daddy setting himself up for a big argument with all these secrets he keeping. Better have a good reason :francis:
Yo black lightning before you knock me out, let me a get a picture :ooh:

:dead:
If this was on Netflix he woulda been like "nikka no :hhh:" lol

EDIT: oh and the VP is fine af. She was very cute facially this ep to me more than any others

Last edited:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Get money with that green light!

Grooving.gif

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm digging this show. The fight scenes with Black Lightning are a little stiff but I think that is something they will improve.

The family dynamic is great but I hope they don't ruin it when the kids start getting/using their powers.

Hope this show gets a few seasons because it has a lot of potential

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jefferson lit his student up:ooh: Greenlight aka Bathsalt FUKKERY:lupe: Jilly from Philly:fire: spittin Motherland ETHER:whew: 'WE burn your kind':demonic: Summer Jam Screen still breathin:dahell: Vice P is hosidity:steviej: Biggie BARZ:skip: Crippled young dreams:francis: Suburban family dinner harsh realities:sas1: HADOUKEN dope boys:gucci: A-Town stomp CaCs:mjgrin: Keep calling Anisa a bytch:ufdup: RideorDie Miami Sis:usure: Selfie yaself:laff: into a TKO, breh:dead: Battered Up Fools:myman:Tobias in the cut, tho:birdman:

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I'm trying to get into this show but I'm just not feeling it man. Whoever compared this to the flash needs to be slapped. I know this season of the flash has been borderline trash.. but the 1st 3 seasons were classic.

Im not familiar with BL's history but the cliches in this shyt is annoying as fukk. I don't want black lives matter or hood gang shyt in my superhero shows. We watch fictional tv shows to escape reality.

The older daughter is beautiful as fukk. She's the prototype black women IMO. Beautiful face, dark skin and a nice shape. The prototype!!!

The younger daughter is not so pretty IMO. She's one of those girls that's pretty but not pretty. I hate her face. She's looks just like one of my coworkers that i dislike so that doesnt help.

Just my thoughts.