Official Black Lightning Season 1 Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Jill Scott is now in the duppy business :merchant::whoa:

The soundtrack is damn near 'Black Dynamite' levels with the dude rhyming about what's happening in the show :russ:

*Anissa walks up to dealers moving work outside the bodega*

Rapper on the soundtrack: "We fukking with that Greeeeeen-liiiiiiight :blessed::ooh::ohlawd::ahh:"

I've been enjoying Krondon chewing on the scenery too. Dude is playing a version of The Grinch that hates Blackness instead of Christmas :pachaha:

I'm here for the moment when his heart grows two sizes after Black Lightning's grandma gives him a piece of cornbread at Kwanzaa :mjcry:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

The soundtrack is damn near 'Black Dynamite' levels with the dude rhyming about what's happening in the show :russ:

Rapper on the soundtrack: "We fukking with that Greeeeeen-liiiiiiight :blessed::ooh::ohlawd::ahh:"

I've been enjoying Krondon chewing on the scenery too. Dude is playing a version of The Grinch that hates Blackness instead of Christmas :pachaha:

I'm here for the moment when his heart grows two sizes after Black Lightning's grandma gives him a piece of cornbread at Kwanzaa :mjcry:

This show any good breh? I feel like a lot of CW shows loses steam pretty fast

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
This show any good breh? I feel like a lot of CW shows loses steam pretty fast

I'm on record as saying I fux with it because I'm always for shows made by people of color for people of color.:ehh:

It's very earnest in what it's doing, and a little heavy handed at times but it's a fun watch.

I'd recommend it :obama:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz

Music overall on this show has been trash, but that green light track was:stylin: