Official Black Lightning Season 1 Thread

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Scooter did good

This doesn't look like the typical cw type directing so that's a good look. The costume still looks meh to me but he makes it work with his fighting.:obama:

I see they re-used Flash's lab set for him to work on his suit lol

Show won't be a part of the Arrowverse

BLACK LIGHTNING Synopsis Released; Show Will NOT Be Part Of The Arrowverse Or Winter Crossover

Until them ratings start slipping anyways :pachaha:

Yep. Supergirl tried to be independent but needed that Flash stimulus package to get a little boost :pachaha:

But maybe this could be different cuz the trailer does look cool as hell.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
suit looking extra flabby :scust: they need to take that chest piece off asap or make it like its in the suit and not like slapped on top of it....scooter body type always looked weird to me too. Like a o-lineman that got real skinny. He kinda leans to one side and shyt like a hunchback lol i've always liked the actor tho and its good seeing him have his own show. Them daughters tho :shaq: especially nefessa williams :noah:
MV5BNjQwNjk3ODI5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTc2NDU5NTE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

she lowkey look a lot like ol girl who got them backshots in the insecure finale :russ:

when i googled her i was like :jbhmm:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Am I tripping or did he use a gangsta as a meat shield? :mjlol: I thought he was anti murder?
Anyway trailer looked pretty good despite the bad first impression from the suit.
Is the mom dead? This might be the only superhero show with 2 living parents