Official Black Lightning Season 1 Thread

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
This shyt was top tier this week

Gambi dressed like dikk Tracy to open up,Tobias out here talking about shiftless nikkas:laff:

Khalil shytposting on Instagram and talking about he ain't got no kids,said no to drugs and no to alcohol like it's an impressive accomplishment...the nikka is 17 :laff::laff: the way son angrily adjusted his wheels after that speech had me :mjlol:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Gambi dressed like dikk Tracy to open up,Tobias out here talking about shiftless nikkas:laff:

Khalil shytposting on Instagram and talking about he ain't got no kids,said no to drugs and no to alcohol like it's an impressive accomplishment...the nikka is 17 :laff::laff: the way son angrily adjusted his wheels after that speech had me :mjlol:

:heh: I was laughing too.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Breh swivled like 20 degrees to the left as if he left the room and slammed the door :russ:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just curious how durable is his daughter she can take bullets but not handle getting slammed on the ground. The writers need to come smarter with these power sets and set limits to what they can and can’t handle.

Her breathing... hard to control those powers when you constantly getting slammed.. Truth be told she SHOULD of been dead.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this show cool but i don't like gambii

BL should've killed whale when he had the chance

Also the wife is a selfish hypocrite blah blah save our daughters but don't do nothing else.

Gambii is going to die soon he's playing both sides and i wonder what he gave jill scott to make her take her eye off of BL family.

Whale is a super albino why couldn't he kill jill scott and take over?

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Not sure why that thot decided to throw down with her father (I'm assuming she already knew who black lightening is, correct? if not then I'm dumb and apologize)

it didn't make any sense but when you got phat ass jiggling in latex its hard to complain about sh1t

:manny:

The crabs in a barrel/white girl segment didn't really make any sense neither but meh.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Them lil bytches ain't wash their hands after using the bathroom :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

and you'd still want to smash both of them....

last time I had a job I had to go behind the hottest chick on the shift and clean up after her, either she licked every trash box in her buggy or she just an all around nasty slimy lady. I saw a picture of her dining room on twitter and I saw enough of her house to last me the rest of my life. But if she was to come around the corner right now and say "lets do this" i would be gone

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Not sure why that thot decided to throw down with her father (I'm assuming she already knew who black lightening is, correct? if not then I'm dumb and apologize)

it didn't make any sense but when you got phat ass jiggling in latex its hard to complain about sh1t

:manny:

The crabs in a barrel/white girl segment didn't really make any sense neither but meh.

She didn't know

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Good ep..We need a smiley of the moms face when she saw her daughter block them bullets.... :mjlol:

and why is it that people can't recognize black lightnings face again?... :why:

We see what he looks like when we look at him on TV, but when characters look him in the eye his face emits a blinding electrical field that hurts to look at.