Official Black Lightning Season 1 Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Dude was electrifying her and threw her ass into the ceiling and THEN slammed her ass on the concrete floor after that... Her powers probably has limits she wasn't prepared for that asswhuppin.... :mjlol:
It's Black Lightning bruh lol :russ::russ:I :russ::russ::russ:Soon as he realized she was actually blocking his lightning he hit her with the:ufdup:

Daps
Just curious how durable is his daughter she can take bullets but not handle getting slammed on the ground. The writers need to come smarter with these power sets and set limits to what they can and can’t handle.
She kept having to breathe to activate her powers he did stuff a little too fast for her to keep doing it . Matter of fact they made it a point to emphasize when she took a breath. When he lifted her with the lightning I didn’t hear shyt lol

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She kept having to breathe to activate her powers he did stuff a little too fast for her to keep doing it . Matter of fact they made it a point to emphasize when she took a breath. When he lifted her with the lightning I didn’t hear shyt lol
Yep basically exposed an amateur, she'll have to be trained.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
J cole intro for the show :ehh:

white boys just as lazy and shiftless as the brothers :mjpls: got damn this nikka ruthless as fukk. sippin on that dark got him talkin that shyt

im gonna put his albino ass right in the grave :dead: this show go too hard on albinos man :russ:

why that old ass picture of gamb and jefferson look like a knock off from different strokes :mjlol:

damn they already talkin bout the charlottesville thing, pullin no punches :ohhh: lol at her destroying it :blessed:

and damn my man is becoming a super villain just like we predicted :wow:

daddy daughter fight :laff: get your ass kicked by your daughter, Daddybrehs. damn body slammed her , this aint WWE nikka damn :picard:

i knew that colonizer couldnt be trusted :wow:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
They mentioned something about an anti-aging serum, and he looked the same in the flashbacks. How old is he?
He probably grew up having to ride on the back of the bus.

They’re gonna have to explain that better otherwise it may just be a major plot hole. If Jefferson is 40, give or take, then that flashback had to be about 30 years ago and Tobias looked the same as he does now. Thing is we saw a flashback to Tobias’ childhood with his dad and sister and they look like they only aged 30 years or so in the present too.... :patrice: only way I see it working is if his sister took the serum too and his childhood was 50 years ago, making his dad 30 then and a spry 80 when he went to kill him and Tobias about 30 when he killed Poppa Lightning and 60 now.... :jbhmm:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tobia's nuthin but a Pale Hater c00n:mjpls: Bolts in hand:whoo: FlabbyLand Pigs Department:pachaha: Lynn needs a Chill Pill:hubie: Black Beckie ETHER:huhldup: 'God took my Legs':deadrose: CaC statue Snoop Dogg'd:krs: Super Family Affair:fire: Face-Off:ohhh: Dismantle your own seed, breh:damn: Gambi/Lady Eve got history too:patrice: Since the face been Reveal the game got Real:ohlawd: Black Lightning still not sticky in Coli's Film Room, tho:what:

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
They’re gonna have to explain that better otherwise it may just be a major plot hole. If Jefferson is 40, give or take, then that flashback had to be about 30 years ago and Tobias looked the same as he does now. Thing is we saw a flashback to Tobias’ childhood with his dad and sister and they look like they only aged 30 years or so in the present too.... :patrice: only way I see it working is if his sister took the serum too and his childhood was 50 years ago, making his dad 30 then and a spry 80 when he went to kill him and Tobias about 30 when he killed Poppa Lightning and 60 now.... :jbhmm:
:obama: Your timeline actually seems to work out pretty well. So Tobias may not be old enough to be from the Eddie Murphy/Martin Laurence "Life" Great Depression era, but he may be just old enough to remember segregation.

Edit:
For that to work he'd probably have to be slightly older. Cress Williams is 47 so with some wiggle room we can make Tobias 70 years old.

Last edited:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:obama: Your timeline actually seems to work out pretty well. So Tobias may not be old enough to be from the Eddie Murphy/Martin Laurence "Life" Great Depression era, but he may be just old enough to remember segregation.

Edit:
For that to work he'd probably have to be slightly older. Cress Williams is 47 so with some wiggle room we can make Tobias 70 years old.

His dad didn’t look to be 90 but that might be because I know he’s Kyle Barker :pachaha:

This all hinges on his sister taking the serum as well. Because otherwise them growing up together and her being 30something, 40something tops, now makes no sense