Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread 2014

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
That bundle isnt all that... Maybe if it was 2 actual ps4 games instead of remastered ps3 games. Infamous and disc version of driveclub would of been nice. Still hoping for a ps4/vita bundle.

But if thats all sony is offering this month then they for sure are gonna lose this month.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
That bundle isnt all that... Maybe if it was 2 actual ps4 games instead of remastered ps3 games. Infamous and disc version of driveclub would of been nice. Still hoping for a ps4/vita bundle.

But if thats all sony is offering this month then they for sure are gonna lose this month.

:skip:

The two GOTY contenders of last year. TLoU:R is still sitting at the highest reviewed game released this year and sold a boatload on the PS4.

GTAV sold 34 million units and broke the 360s US winning streak last year with the PS3 bundle. And now Sony has marketing rights with the next gen version.

But you dead ass want Sony to replace two critical and commercial successes with a decently reviewed game and a game who's online is still fukkin broken??:rudy:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:skip:

The two GOTY contenders of last year. TLoU:R is still sitting at the highest reviewed game released this year and sold a boatload on the PS4.

GTAV sold 34 million units and broke the 360s US winning streak last year with the PS3 bundle. And now Sony has marketing rights with the next gen version.

But you dead ass want Sony to replace two critical and commercial successes with a decently reviewed game and a game who's online is still fukkin broken??:rudy:
I have a feeling tomorrow morning when GTA V PS4 videos are posted that will ignite a bunch of people wanting to jump to next gen.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I have a feeling tomorrow morning when GTA V PS4 videos are posted that will ignite a bunch of people wanting to jump to next gen.

Same here, Rockstar has been dead ass silent with the details other than their updating the OST and the character transfers. The marketing for the game is probably going to start tomorrow.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lookin for a sub $175 32in TV, a sub $75 wireless printer and a sub $100 4 gig external drive

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Yall gonna have to fight crowds for tvs. Or wait till the superbowl when tvs go on sale again.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yall gonna have to fight crowds for tvs. Or wait till the superbowl when tvs go on sale again.

Most stores do ticket systems now. My cousin been copping tvs for the past 2 years from walmart. Just go there at like 9 am and get a ticket.