Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread 2014

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Brehs, trying to resist the urge to go to BB right now and trade in my iPad 2 and pick up a 16GB mini 2 for $225. Should I do it or stay with what I have? target has the same mini for $299, BUT with a $100 gift card but wont give me as much on the trade. The Target deal isnt live yet online (I'm not fukken waitin on a damn line)

I've been gradually phasing out my old iOS device for ones with the lightning connector and the iPad 2 has the old 30 pin joint

Or should I tell black friday to go fukk itself and not get shyt?

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
PS4 brehs, what game is an absolute must buy? One that showcases the graphics of the console and is must superior to the last gen version.

I'm getting Mordor (which pretty much forced me to jump into next gen a little earlier than I'd hoped), and am torn between Evil Within, Alien Isolation, Wolfenstein, Second Son, and Sniper Elite.

Not interested in Destiny at all after playing the demo on my ps3 last night.
2nd Son is a good pick that shows off the graphics. Either that or the Evil Within because they're gonna be pretty cheap to get.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
50 Inch tv for 275. Even if your lucky enough to get one tomorrow at Bestbuy or Walmart it's gonna come up to around 225 with tax. 45$ more and this is guaranteed. I just copped up.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...-_-na&Item=N82E16889624014&ignorebbr=1&cm_sp=
Changhong 49" Class 1080p LED HDTV - LED49YD1100UA - $274.99 with free shipping at Newegg
Newegg has the Changhong 49" Class 1080p LED HDTV for $299 with free shipping [newegg.com]. Use Visa Checkout code NAFVC25 for $25 discount. Specs are as listed:

Full HD 1080p Resolution
Narrow Bezel
Enhanced Motion Rate 120
UC-pro Engine
SRS TruSurround HD
Dolby Digital
Roku Ready
3 HDMI Inputs

The brand threw me off but read alot of reviews and people say this brand is solid. Basically the #1 manufacturer in china.

Copped a 40 for the bedroom and 50 for the living room. Im all set for my new apt in feb!

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Brehs, trying to resist the urge to go to BB right now and trade in my iPad 2 and pick up a 16GB mini 2 for $225. Should I do it or stay with what I have? target has the same mini for $299, BUT with a $100 gift card but wont give me as much on the trade. The Target deal isnt live yet online (I'm not fukken waitin on a damn line)

I've been gradually phasing out my old iOS device for ones with the lightning connector and the iPad 2 has the old 30 pin joint

Or should I tell black friday to go fukk itself and not get shyt?
besides upgrading to a faster processor and newer model that mini screen is :trash:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
besides upgrading to a faster processor and newer model that mini screen is :trash:

I know breh, but it was time to get rid of the iPad 2. Went and pulled the trigger on the Mini 2 a little while ago. I was a now or never type thing and I dont wanna be thinking about it back and forth in my head. I wanted the smaller form factor and something I could easily carry around. My iPad 2 barely ever left the crib because I would always be "worried" about it even tho it had a case on 100% of the time.