Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread 2014

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Where are all the laptop deals at :mindblown:

This time last year there was a shyt load of laptop deals posted on slickdeals. Trying to get something solid for a gift. 15" screen, 1080p, last gen or current gen i3/5/7, backlit keyboard, no dedicated graphics needed. HDD and RAM not important. Come on bring them to me

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm guessing GCU doesn't work with black Friday?

-DMP-
GCU works on any sale at Best Buy. The only thing it doesn't work on is price matches.

That being said I want that Lords of The Rings game but 5PM on Thanksgiving? I gotta go chill with my parents that day these mofos are infringing on my family time. Hopefully I can buy online.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
GCU works on any sale at Best Buy. The only thing it doesn't work on is price matches.

That being said I want that Lords of The Rings game but 5PM on Thanksgiving? I gotta go chill with my parents that day these mofos are infringing on my family time. Hopefully I can buy online.

:childplease: at least you get to choose. i gotta work the damn shyt. :smh:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, these ads just said 'fukk you' to the b2g1 deals that's going on now...shadows and evil within for 25 each? diablo 3 for 30?...yea, i'm just wait....

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This got unstickied but there's 2 fukkin halo stickies?
:beli:

Halo just dropped and one of them will be down by the end of the week. Black Friday isn't for another 2 and a Half weeks. It will get pinned again, let Halo breathe for now.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
:beli:

Halo just dropped and one of them will be down by the end of the week. Black Friday isn't for another 2 and a Half weeks. It will get pinned again, let Halo breathe for now.
Halo came out a decade ago. Xbox just aint got no games :heh:
Black friday is a bit aways but ads are dropping now. People need to know whats out there