Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
fukk it, I'm glad a straight, 100% black man won. Not half anything else so the racists can give that half the credit.

X played a solid game. Just stay on everyone's good side and don't win shyt you don't need to win. Kyland was an ass and was trying to win EVERYTHING and Tiffany blew her shyt up trying to block Kyland and always needing to be right.

It's still strange to me that Hannah doesn't realize she was not in the cookout day 1 like she keeps saying.

And yall tripping Claire face is fukkED UP without pounds of makeup. You can't kiss her anywhere without getting a mouth full of pimple. Hannah would be the best if someone taught her how to dress and stop putting that red shyt on her face.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
fukk it, I'm glad a straight, 100% black man won. Not half anything else so the racists can give that half the credit.

X played a solid game. Just stay on everyone's good side and don't win shyt you don't need to win. Kyland was an ass and was trying to win EVERYTHING and Tiffany blew her shyt up trying to block Kyland and always needing to be right.

It's still strange to me that Hannah doesn't realize she was not in the cookout day 1 like she keeps saying.

And yall tripping Claire face is fukkED UP without pounds of makeup. You can't kiss her anywhere without getting a mouth full of pimple. Hannah would be the best if someone taught her how to dress and stop putting that red shyt on her face.
As far as she knew, she was. She will when she watches the playback. X will realize how good Tiff is as well when he does as well. Frenchie said it best, Tiff was a beast on TV and the feeds but if you are in the house, she didn't standout much. Tiff downfall was failing Kyland. She needed him as much as he needed her but she needed him more. Kyland literally felt Hannah was on the same level with Derek F. Their perception just isn't matching reality

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey

I'm beginning to truly be concerned with DF. Maybe he's nervous, but every press interview he's done so far. He's been VERY high energy. Like, snorted a couple grams of coke high energy. Breh is going to crash, and burn. I can tell Tiff winning AFP, and his public image being potentially shot is scaring him a little.

Tiff has been classy, while still keeping it real in her interviews.

X' interviews has been cool as well.

Fans want every interviewer to expose some of them, but they're expecting too much. These interviewers never do that because they want to continue doing these interviews. They don't want to be cut off from ViacomCBS, and lose exposure. The exposing's will happen on Twitter, Insta live, periscope etc. That's if, people like Ky, or DF don't leave social media after this. I think they will for a little while.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So Derek F wanna be minstrel show for America. But at the same time wants to Tiff to accept him as a hood dude from Philly? Nah bruh, Detroiters see through the phony. We ain't falling for that.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
All that jury deliberation was such a waste of time. They all knew they weren't going to vote for Big D.
Glad that Tiffany won the favorite houseguest prize.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
30bujqr1zoq71.jpg

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Tiffany funny as hell
They was out lit last night :russ:
Azah is gone

I think Tiff made amends with SB in the jury house

I think its also obvious DX and Hannah won't be as close outside the house... a lot of fans wanted them to be a thing

Daps
Doing a re-watch of a couple of seasons before my Paramount Plus subscription expires

I went through the first All Stars, and now I’m on season 6.

No way Howie would be tolerated in 2021 making all those sex noises when the girls walk by

:hhh:

Last edited: