Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
In terms of Fukkery, it doesn't get better than 9. That season is a hot trashy clusterfk from start to finish. The drama is A+ but don't go into it looking for good gameplay. The first half of BB20 is a nonstop thrill ride, but you can stop watching after Bayleigh's boot.

If you want a good balance of drama, mess and gameplay BB10 is the one, BB11 to a lesser extent. BB3 & 6 are two of the best seasons. My personal favorite is BB5. BB4 is a decent watch too, but it's sandwiched between 2 superior seasons.

All of the seasons have their merits but you can skip 14, 16, 19, 21 and 22. Go into 15 with caution. There's good gameplay there, but it's so racist and toxic; there's a reason no one from that season has ever returned.

I don't recommend BB2 if you're new to the series. I LOVED it at the time, but it is slower-paced and the strategy isn't too exciting overall, but there is still fkry from the likes of Shannon, Hardy, Nicole and Will. Monica is one of the most memorable characters.
Gotta disagree respectfully. You can't skip 14. The funeral is one of the greatest game play moments of all time. You gotta at least watch that segment if your a big brother. That was nearly impossible.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The X hate in here is a trip. Tiff and Hannah were dope socially and put in mad work but X was a comp beast.
Is it all about the social game and comps don't matter?

I haven't watched all of the seasons (5-6) but in the ones I've watched, the winners had HOHs and vetos under their belt.
The only ones I remember that were poor winners were the ones who won because the jury was bitter.

X's social was decent and strategic, even along with throwing comps to lessen the blood on his hands.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
For me, comp wins don't matter as much as social and strategic gameplay, which take more skill, since comps tend to be more luck-based.

Xavier isn't hated at all as far as I know. We all knew he was winning months ago, and I guess some of us wanted to be surprised.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
DF is doing his interviews with Cody & Derrick. I think he's deciding to go the trolling route. ALL LIES, Delusion, doubling down etc:francis:This shyt is cringe. He's the last interview of the video:

Chat was NOT having it. Social media/BB fandom will not be wavy for him for the near future. But hey, if i were him i wouldn't care much. $75,000 (the $12,000 stipend is included i think) would be all that matters.

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a fan of X as a person, but he and Tiff were clearly the standout players this season. So the final result worked out well. X takes the main prize, while Tiff gets the MVP award. Only downside is that Dumbass F is walking out with some coin.