Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i hope that there are officials just biding their time to come out against trump, because first week of october hits a lot harder than august. i think that might be the case
Depends on which way the wind blows I think.

If he’s down big in 3-4 weeks, people will start saving themselves.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Came in to stop him and almost gave him the W till the wagons were circled:russ:

And sadly we have no way of getting Schumer out.
That's the funny thing. Bernie damn near won the nomination cause Bloomberg was cutting into Biden's support.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
A consideration. If these fokks are dripping stuff on Trump up till the election, can you imagine what the October surprise will be?

:lolbron:

I wonder what it'll be. I assume Trump's will be a call for Barr to start an investigation into Biden or some shyt like that.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
94 Crime Bill. :manny:

A simplistic answer such as this, while not reflecting on nuance and the stakes of the time, is insulting to the discourse that is needed because a simplistic answer such as this only implies that Biden created this as a law for white people to legal curb rights and enforce incarceration sentences longer on black people among other things when in reality, the majority of all races were looking for something like this at that time.

Analysis: Black Leaders Supported Clinton's Crime Bill

The unforeseen effects were what this ultimately became disastrous but it defies all realms of logic to think that a person who wrote a bill decades ago with, what some people think, intentions to lock up black people at an absurd rate and is now running with a VP candidate that has black origin in her DNA.

Sometimes, two things can both be true. Those two things can't be however. Especially when things like this are in the wild.

This was in 1986. So, if the timeline that you want us to grasp is that he supported black people in 1986, was against us in 1994 but is cool enough with us again to pick one of us to run with him on his ticket in 2020...you'd have a stronger argument trying to convince me that Lexington Steele is a virgin.

Everyone is entitled to their own reasons and rationale. The same is not true for reality however.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A simplistic answer such as this, while not reflecting on nuance and the stakes of the time, is insulting to the discourse that is needed because a simplistic answer such as this only implies that Biden created this as a law for white people to legal curb rights and enforce incarceration sentences longer on black people among other things when in reality, the majority of all races were looking for something like this at that time.

Analysis: Black Leaders Supported Clinton's Crime Bill

The unforeseen effects were what this ultimately became disastrous but it defies all realms of logic to think that a person who wrote a bill decades ago with, what some people think, intentions to lock up black people at an absurd rate and is now running with a VP candidate that has black origin in her DNA.

Sometimes, two things can both be true. Those two things can't be however. Especially when things like this are in the wild.

This was in 1986. So, if the timeline that you want us to grasp is that he supported black people in 1986, was against us in 1994 but is cool enough with us again to pick one of us to run with him on his ticket in 2020...you'd have a stronger argument trying to convince me that Lexington Steele is a virgin.

Everyone is entitled to their own reasons and rationale. The same is not true for reality however.

It's been 26 years. People can change, grow, and evolve in that time. Some of our posters here aren't even that old.

Nope.

Both sides. :manny:

94 Crime Bill. :manny:

Kamala isn't black. :manny:

No tangibles = no vote. :manny:

:troll:.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
So, I was watching the Local News. Biden is running ads about Trump's Elimination of Social Security in 3 years. Like I said, Wisconsin is still a battleground state, but at the same time it's not as much of a battleground, it's all about getting Wisconsin voters enthusiastic.

I would be more worried about Pennsylvania.