Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but here is the thing. Mitch killed the Filibuster rule for the Supreme Court. Assume Biden wins, Dems only need 50 seats to vote in whomever Joe wants, with the Vice President giving the tiebreaker.

Mitch will ask for democracy and decorum, in which you can see possibly the Dems killing the filibuster for new laws as punishment. With the House and Senate, Mitch can only sit in the corner and shut up.

I ain't down with the "attack Dems first" crews running everywhere (& they aint all bots) but this is the thing - I'll believe Dems bytch slap the Senate Rs with killing the filibuster and other rules when I see it. They still unwilling to salt the Earth because even if they win the Senate they'll be scared they lose it again in 2-4 and they want to be Starks, not Lannisters. I hope I'm wrong :manny:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
EhNjljqVoAAU0wY

:wow:
Art :wow:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I ain't down with the "attack Dems first" crews running everywhere (& they aint all bots) but this is the thing - I'll believe Dems bytch slap the Senate Rs with killing the filibuster and other rules when I see it. They still unwilling to salt the Earth because even if they win the Senate they'll be scared they lose it again in 2-4 and they want to be Starks, not Lannisters. I hope I'm wrong :manny:

Yeah, but right now Congress is still viewed as inept as new laws really have slowed down. It's like we are still stuck with 1990's policy, but just implementing patches. People are expecting now government to do more for it's people.

I guess we will see.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
At this point, Trump is not trying to win the election. He wants a war in the streets so he can stay in power as the dictator he want to be.

Yeah but here is the thing. Mitch killed the Filibuster rule for the Supreme Court. Assume Biden wins, Dems only need 50 seats to vote in whomever Joe wants, with the Vice President giving the tiebreaker.

Mitch will ask for democracy and decorum, in which you can see possibly the Dems killing the filibuster for new laws as punishment. With the House and Senate, Mitch can only sit in the corner and shut up.
Except Chuck Schumer will let Mitch back into the fold because he is a bytchass guy.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I saw this online:
2lmae3nkkcl51.jpg

:deadrose: :laff:

Further shows how the Republican base just isn't grounded in reality. Trump is perfect for them, as they fear not just Black people, but also Latinx, Asians, and Indians from taking piece of the good ole' American Pie from them.

Not to mention that you LGBT getting more rights, taking more of the American Pie away.

These are the same people who listen to music, that was influenced by Black musicians (Elvis, The Beatles) along with eating Mexican-inspired Food (Taco Bell). Wearing clothing that is manufactured by child labor, because it's cheaper, while still wanting AMERICAN jobs... but yet scoff at the concept of $15.00 minimum wage.

Its very hypocritical, but it's a form of racism where whites go, "We love your culture, but we don't want you taking OUR entitlements." and it's not just Republicans either, as you have Democratic folks who are white stan for Bernie Sanders until the primaries went into the South. They were disappointed that Bernie wasn't winning, while all of a sudden Biden was winning over black voters, soon Biden had beaten him.

It's a wake up call that we live in America now, that just because your white, is becoming less important in the country. Just because what you think is best for the country, doesn't mean you really have power that you once thought you would (Like Bill Clinton election in 96') if you just had 'minority' voters.

For the Republicans, its a worldview they are scared shytless of but one that will happen.