Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
And that’s still 100 million more than you’ve pledged, and most billionaires too. :dahell:

If a motherfukker pays for your relative who is dying from cancer god forbid, will you just say. Lol that’s no money to you or will you say thank you. And nobody asked, he gave.
Breh, I don’t care about philanthropy. Tax him. He needs to pay what he owe.
Bloomberg is an interesting character, he went from a half-libertarian type of Rockefeller Republican to more understanding of histories impact on communities and the failures of such laissez faire thinking. I fukk with politicians who never stops challenging their opinions and never stop learning, even if I don’t agree with them. Obviously such things do not sell in the circus that US politics are today.
:mjlol:

He still is this, the nation just moved to the right.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Good UE numbers. (If they're accurate)

They aren’t accurate but BLS hasn’t been reporting accurate numbers for a long time. They revised July’s numbers up. So July and August is 3M new jobs.

1M are still applying for UI weekly though. Permanent job losses are rising. Labor force participation is still at 61.7% which is still low.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I think that UI number will kill the stimulus deal permanently.

And of course It’s a bad time for fiscal tightening. We’re seeing the temporary job losses be reversed. But the permanent ones are cementing themselves in this recession.

There still may be a government shutdown after 9/30

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't trust any Unemployment #s coming out of DC now under Agent Orange

All extra stimulus gone, and the economy is improving? Not happening. Holiday shopping season gon be a train wreck - consumption is sharply down

As for the new military scandal - sorry but at most this is taking 3 news cycles and that's being generous. Trump always does something new and worse to change the conversation or people / useless media get bored. The cake is baked. The campaigns in September are gonna fire at each other w/contrasting styles, and then the debates start which Biden needs to use to put Twitler away.

Trump will try many "October surprises" and those will probably flop too

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Breh, I don’t care about philanthropy. Tax him. He needs to pay what he owe.

:mjlol:

He still is this, the nation just moved to the right.
He has lobbied hard for taxing the rich, why are you telling him this. Tell it to the people who keep on decreasing taxes for billionaires, not the ones that keep on running on a platform to increase them.

And I’m sure that he’s one of the guys who has paid the most taxes in the states ever, in dollar amounts.

If you don’t care about charity, don’t mention it and don’t tell people to get more involved, people will assume that you care :dahell:

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
They aren’t accurate but BLS hasn’t been reporting accurate numbers for a long time. They revised July’s numbers up. So July and August is 3M new jobs.

1M are still applying for UI weekly though. Permanent job losses are rising. Labor force participation is still at 61.7% which is still low.
Real question for the smart brehs. Does not the Labor Dept. report job numbers? If they do and Trump has compromised all the alphabets( CDC, FDA. EPA) turning them into a joke, why do we take this information at face value? Very convenient. The number might be down to 4% after October, but why are we buying this? Real response please brehs. I just don't understand why there is no pushback when it is obvious Trump's bullshyt has infiltrated all government agencies and he knows bad unemployment numbers won't help him and can also help him with any stimulus bill, Who oversees the DOL?

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not true. The ones you need to be Leary of are the "educated" "business owner" hispanic/ Mexican. They hold the most conservative views.

There's a whole generation of non Spanish speaking Mexican Americans/ chicanos who are very much proud of their heritage and usually much more liberal.

I know cuz I grew around many of them.
My ex barber went full supporter. fukkin c00ntino:scust:

had him try to vote for gillum in 2018 and he was listening for a bit but I think some white boys got in his ear so he’s been parroting right wing talking points ever since.said Obama raised his property taxes back then:dwillhuh: now only believes 10,000 people died from covid19.:what: Funny thing is we’d get into political discussions sometimes and he’d tell me how he’s been profiled by the police many times when he was younger.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Real question for the smart brehs. Does not the Labor Dept. report job numbers? If they do and Trump has compromised all the alphabets( CDC, FDA. EPA) turning them into a joke, why do we take this information at face value? Very convenient. The number might be down to 4% after October, but why are we buying this? Real response please brehs. I just don't understand why there is no pushback when it is obvious Trump's bullshyt has infiltrated all government agencies and he knows bad unemployment numbers won't help him and can also help him with any stimulus bill, Who oversees the DOL?
Labor Department is reporting numbers but the topline numbers don't reflect what's actually going on. Unemployment rate doesn't account for those who've stopped looking, for example.

This predates Trump.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Labor Department is reporting numbers but the topline numbers don't reflect what's actually going on. Unemployment rate doesn't account for those who've stopped looking, for example.

This predates Trump.
Yeah unemployment only reflects those actively looking for employment, if you're just sitting on UI (which many do) or flat out just quit looking you're not counted.