Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's not good news. trying to appeal to so called moderate republicans (they aren't even moderate anymore, because their party has moved so far to the right yesterday's right wingers are today's moderates) will produce nothing good.
i dont agree :yeshrug:

lets say trumps cult is 80 percent of the republican party. the other 20 percent know that trump is human garbage, the economy is a disaster because hes an idiot, and know deep down they should be voting for biden. im all for trying to reach them til election day

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
So I've been playing around with the electoral map and it seems like this will ultimately be decided by PA, MI, WI, FL and OH in all the scenarios I've tried.

The only thing different from 2016 is that Trump is down big poll wise in those states he swept in 2016 and the fact that states like TX, AZ, GA, NC and FL are considered tossups.

He basically has a smaller margin for error than last time putting the pressure on him to run the table in PA, MI, WI, and OH which seems really unlikely with him being down in those states polling wise although I wouldn't be surprised if he did. (The cynic in me)

But even if he did manage to do that, if two or more of TX, AZ, GA, NC, FL somehow flip blue his path is fukked.
Biden wins MI, FL, AZ, PA & WI plus one of GA or TX.

I'm calling it now

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Since Kasich is Ohio, I bet Boehner.
yep.

BN-GH378_0106bo_H_20150106150101.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So I've been playing around with the electoral map and it seems like this will ultimately be decided by PA, MI, WI, FL and OH in all the scenarios I've tried.

The only thing different from 2016 is that Trump is down big poll wise in those states he swept in 2016 and the fact that states like TX, AZ, GA, NC and FL are considered tossups.

He basically has a smaller margin for error than last time putting the pressure on him to run the table in PA, MI, WI, and OH which seems really unlikely with him being down in those states polling wise although I wouldn't be surprised if he did. (The cynic in me)

But even if he did manage to do that, if two or more of TX, AZ, GA, NC, FL somehow flip blue his path is fukked.
Bro the only reason he won WI, PA and MI in 2016 is because he had stolen campaign data from Hillary Clinton courtesy of Paul Manafort.. If you noticed with a month to go before election he all of a sudden started campaigning in those states heavy while Hillary thought she had those states in the bag not realizing Trump had her entire campaign data..

That shyt ain’t flying this time around especially those GOP states being toss ups now