Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You take the pandemic as a joke, but 55 million people unemployed in a pandemic means a societal collapse. You think Trump can win in a fair and honest election? We know about your TLR history.....spamming will get you banned around here.

:mjlol:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The race was always going to tighten up.

But the only polls that actually matter are the swing state polls, and most of those are too close for comfort.

CNN seems to be the outlier.

2 weeks ago they had Biden +12 in MI, +5 in FL, and +5 in AZ. That would mean a 9 or 10 point lead nationally. Their national polls are wild.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
So I've been playing around with the electoral map and it seems like this will ultimately be decided by PA, MI, WI, FL and OH in all the scenarios I've tried.

The only thing different from 2016 is that Trump is down big poll wise in those states he swept in 2016 and the fact that states like TX, AZ, GA, NC and FL are considered tossups.

He basically has a smaller margin for error than last time putting the pressure on him to run the table in PA, MI, WI, and OH which seems really unlikely with him being down in those states polling wise although I wouldn't be surprised if he did. (The cynic in me)

But even if he did manage to do that, if two or more of TX, AZ, GA, NC, FL somehow flip blue his path is fukked.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
So I've been playing around with the electoral map and it seems like this will ultimately be decided by PA, MI, WI, FL and OH in all the scenarios I've tried.

The only thing different from 2016 is that Trump is down big poll wise in those states he swept in 2016 and the fact that states like TX, AZ, GA, NC and FL are considered tossups.

He basically has a smaller margin for error than last time putting the pressure on him to run the table in PA, MI, WI, and OH which seems really unlikely with him being down in those states polling wise although I wouldn't be surprised if he did. (The cynic in me)

But even if he did manage to do that, if two or more of TX, AZ, GA, NC, FL somehow flip blue his path is fukked.

He had no margin for error last time. His path is the exact same this year too. Remember it was 22,000 votes in WI, 11,000 votes in MI, 44,000 votes in PA. 77,000 votes and he isn't POTUS.

I still think at the end of the day he's going to win TX by 3-5 points. He'll win GA by 3-5 points. NC by a couple. FL is a pure toss up despite Biden polling at like 5 points on average.

All Biden needs is MI, PA... and one of WI or AZ. Along with solidifying the states Hillary barely won like NV, NH, MN. And that's 270 right there.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
He had no margin for error last time. His path is the exact same this year too. Remember it was 22,000 votes in WI, 11,000 votes in MI, 44,000 votes in PA. 77,000 votes and he isn't POTUS.

I still think at the end of the day he's going to win TX by 3-5 points. He'll win GA by 3-5 points. NC by a couple. FL is a pure toss up despite Biden polling at like 5 points on average.

All Biden needs is MI, PA... and one of PA and AZ. Along with solidifying the states Hillary barely won like NV, NH, MN. And that's 270 right there.

aqga04x.png

That's my rough prediction based on current trends but who knows :yeshrug:

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
Nope. Amash is no longer a Republican, he's a Libertarian now. Also, he has already endorsed the Libertarian presidential nominee Jo Jorgensen.

Also, Kasich has clarified his comment:

So he's someone not currently in Congress? Charlie Dent, David Jolly or Carlos Curbelo lol, probably gonna be someone insignificant unless its Paul Ryan or someone with a brand name. Maybe Flake or Corker if from the Senate