Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Arizona polls tightening

NC? :francis:

FL? :francis:

TX? :mjlol:
Which AZ polls are tightening? :dahell:

Biden/Cooper/Cunningham have been consistently leading in the polls in NC. I would be surprised to see Cunningham and Cooper win but not Biden.

I've said numerous times that I don't trust Florida polls. I still think that Florida is a tilt Trump state. However, most polling in the last month in FL is not good news for Trump.

I said that TX could be a surprise...not that it's going to vote for Biden. However, if this election is a huge Biden landslide then there's a good chance he's winning TX. Biden is also spending money in TX and the demographics of TX are even more Dem-friendly than 4 years ago. Get up on your game breh :ufdup:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Axios
42m ·
Newsweek in an editor's note on Friday night apologized for an op-ed published earlier this week that inaccurately claimed California-born Sen. Kamala Harris may be ineligible for the vice presidency because both her parents were not naturalized citizens at her birth.

"We entirely failed to anticipate the ways in which the essay would be interpreted, distorted and weaponized."

About this website

AXIOS.COM

Newsweek pens apology for baseless op-ed claiming Kamala Harris may be ineligible for VP

sick sick sick

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Axios
42m ·
Newsweek in an editor's note on Friday night apologized for an op-ed published earlier this week that inaccurately claimed California-born Sen. Kamala Harris may be ineligible for the vice presidency because both her parents were not naturalized citizens at her birth.

"We entirely failed to anticipate the ways in which the essay would be interpreted, distorted and weaponized."

About this website

AXIOS.COM

Newsweek pens apology for baseless op-ed claiming Kamala Harris may be ineligible for VP

sick sick sick
fukk them :pacspit:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That Newsweek OP ED is obvious, that author had a contact who was sympathetic there, no way that should have ran. Who reads op eds in Newsweek anyway? What is that shyt even

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My map
socialImage
mine is nearly identical

socialImage
So this election is coming down to Wisconsin. If he wins WI, then Joe is in tough. Also, Minnesota is one to watch.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Which AZ polls are tightening? :dahell:

Biden/Cooper/Cunningham have been consistently leading in the polls in NC. I would be surprised to see Cunningham and Cooper win but not Biden.

I've said numerous times that I don't trust Florida polls. I still think that Florida is a tilt Trump state. However, most polling in the last month in FL is not good news for Trump.

I said that TX could be a surprise...not that it's going to vote for Biden. However, if this election is a huge Biden landslide then there's a good chance he's winning TX. Biden is also spending money in TX and the demographics of TX are even more Dem-friendly than 4 years ago. Get up on your game breh :ufdup:

Arizona President: general election Polls

A 3.5 point spread in Arizona. Which is a 7 point swing from 2016. But its lower than it was a month ago.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County