Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This is the exact map Hillary tried to take in 2016 lol. She thought Michigan and Pennsylvania were strong Dem leans and she got played on election night.

She miscalculated by placing too much emphasis on Virginia to counter if she lost Florida even though Virgina has trending towards going to blue since Obama.

The new Virginia is what Georgia and Texas are becoming. The trends are there. Can't keep ignoring this.
If Georgia or Florida go blue this year, I'll send you 2 coli bucks. I just dont see it

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
If Georgia or Florida go blue this year, I'll send you 2 coli bucks. I just dont see it
Not only does Biden edge out either GA or TX, I see Biden winning NC and possibly OH by 2-to-4% points (solid Dem wins)

I think it's it's going to be a romp tho :yeshrug:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Trump doesn't have the political capital or energy to fend off Biden in all these states breh. As Michigan and Pennsylvania have become solid Dem leans, Ohio has come into play for real.

That alone is trouble for Trump. There is no path to a 2nd term without both Ohio and Florida.

If Trump is in Florida, Biden should be in Ohio. If Trump is in Ohio, Biden should be in Florida.

There is no way Trump can spend significant resources in states like Arizona and Georgia if he's trailing in states like Ohio & Florida.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The USPS nonsense doesn’t alarm me. Trump just gonna bungle it just like he does everything else. I can see him taking away republican ballots

:russ:
Especially in a FL or OH,I told my Brah that not EVERY ballot is gonna go Biden:heh:

True. But it does introduce chaos into the elections. We weren’t at the height of internet, Qanon, pizzagate conspiracies when the hanging Chad incidents happened.

Dems just sort of simmered and took the Bush L.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not only does Biden edge out either GA or TX, I see Biden winning NC and possibly OH by 2-to-4% points (solid Dem wins)

I think it's it's going to be a romp tho :yeshrug:
Texas?? :dwillhuh:
Ohio by 3 points?? :dwillhuh:

You gonna have Biden near 400 electoral votes :mjlol: You really underestimate the power of the incumbent. You also underestimate the amount of "embarassed to say we really like Trump" folks out there.

God I hope you're right but I dont get where you get this confidence in America

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
So you're saying every swing state that is currently leaning Biden or an essential tie (AZ, GA, OH, TX, NC & FL) are going to magically flip to Trump on election day after the worst presidential term of modern times??

Okay

tenor.gif
I have Biden flipping AZ. I think he will be strong in WI, MI and PA.

FL? GOP controls Governor and state legislature. They will pull fukkery.

NC? GOP controls state legislature. They are notorious of suppression measures.

TX? GOP controls Governor and state legislature. You think the GOP gonna Lef Dems take over the statehouse easily? That’ll affect Biden.

GA? With Kemp there? Hell nah

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Donald Trump's epic self-own

Kos makes a good point. If Trump had done this in October, with mere weeks before the election, he could have potentially gotten away with it. Instead he has destabilized mail across the country to the point it's becoming a major story. And it might do more damage to the only regional base he has left - rural America.