Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm sorry but...

tenor.gif
shyt on the DNC and base your whole platform on every democrat being a neoliberal shill devoid of morals because they don’t agree with every little thing you say, then expect press credentials brehs

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt on the DNC and base your whole platform on every democrat being a neoliberal shill devoid of morals because they don’t agree with every little thing you say, then expect press credentials brehs

But invite Fox News and Tucker Carlson’s indie outlet?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm sorry but...

tenor.gif
Bill yourself as an outsider and be surprised you're left on the outside. :mjlol:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:mjlol:

shyt on everyone not Puritanically Progressive and echo GOP talking points to get an invite brehs.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

:leon: didn’t see this

shyt on the DNC as a business model brehs :gucci:

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That just makes the DNC look extra petty, especially when Cenk was gone out of his way to fight other people on the left to support Biden.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I wish I could be a WH reporter for just one day. I'd ask him if he think USPS is not up to the task of delivering ballots on time, why not give money to a government agency thats been around since the 1700's to help with logistics? Why constantly disparage and sabotage them? And as a follow up, are you more confident in people not coming out to vote in Black and Brown communities since they are disproportionately affected by COVID or does Russia have a trick up their selves to attack our voting systems?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I'm seeing ads from US Chamber, Americans for Limited Government, Americans for Prosperity...your typical big business libertarian esque types hitting Trump for signing an executive order on drug pricing. And linking him to the Democrats.

Crazy.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
They spend over half the year saying Biden is a senile racist sexual predator but wondering why they not getting in the convention.

PLUS they boo’d John Lewis during his speech at the last convention.

Matter of fact, since they love attacking Dems and repeating republican talking points so much they can go to the Republican convention and take that big fat porker Benjamin Dixon with em.

:lolbron:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
They spend over half the year saying Biden is a senile racist sexual predator but wondering why they not getting in the convention.

PLUS they boo’d John Lewis during his speech at the last convention.

Matter of fact, since they love attacking Dems and repeating republican talking points so much they can go to the Republican convention and take that big fat porker Benjamin Dixon with em.

:lolbron:
Low tier posting.