Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
buicou9f72g51.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That TLR thread about Joe Biden's recent ad is just so fu*king stupid :snoop:.

Good thing, TLR isn't real life, those dummies would let Trump get re-elected easily just to spite Biden & the Democrats :snoop:.

Doing all of that sh!t talking yet 99.9% of them don't vote and have no idea how politics works:snoop:.

TLR are Trump supporters that struggle to get women and social acceptance
Not being a traitor

Not being a compulsive liar

Not being a failure at everything except the con

Football the only thing that stops his cult - and theyll prob still be ride or die for this devil

If They love Trump more than Football, then that's an attraction that I cannot explain :dame:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Big 10 just cancelled their college football season. Biden taking the entire midwest. :mjlol:

"You'd have a football season if I was president." :smugbiden:

Then these Trump supporters be like: I like Trump more than Football. It makes you more MANLY if you love an obese orange 74 year old. :wrist:

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Maybe I’m still shellshocked from 2016, but I’m not ready to call it for Biden regardless of what the polls say.

For one, I think we’re going to see the most blatant voter suppression in our lifetime. Trump has already put in a donor stooge in USPS who fired and replaced the old top management.

It’s pretty much 100% guaranteed they’re going to try and cheat. We’ll have to see how much they get away with.

Also I think the worst of Biden is yet to come.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Maybe I’m still shellshocked from 2016, but I’m not ready to call it for Biden regardless of what the polls say.

For one, I think we’re going to see the most blatant voter suppression in our lifetime. Trump has already put in a donor stooge in USPS who fired and replaced the old top management.

It’s pretty much 100% guaranteed they’re going to try and cheat. We’ll have to see how much they get away with.

If biden doesnt overwhelmingly win trump via cheating will win

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Agree with the first part don’t agree with the second part. Trump is embarrassing himself on national tv on a daily basis. Biden has a few gaffes every 3 weeks and they usually go away. During the debate is when trump will be made to look like a peasant.