Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Not being a traitor

Not being a compulsive liar

Not being a failure at everything except the con

Football the only thing that stops his cult - and theyll prob still be ride or die for this devil
They'll blame the dems. Anyone but Trump. He can shyt in their mouth while fondling their daughters. It don't matter and that's why he must be destroyed. Him and these repubs for letting it happen

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
My man Project Pat was a Trump stan !? :dwillhuh:

I often overlook marketing myself but I'm sure there is definitely an effect. I wasnt aware of how easy it seems some people can be swayed to vote for somebody :ehh:

found it :francis: and it was 2014.

Project Pat on Growing up In the Projects and Gettin’ Them Booties Movin’

I’m not really a groupie towards nobody, but there’s one dude that I was like, “I can’t believe he here.” When I saw him, I was like a giddy bytch. Donald Trump was there. I’m a Donald Trump groupie.

You got starstruck by Donald Trump?
Man, super.

Why? Because he’s just printing, printing, printing?
Because he got that money, man! He had is security with him, I couldn’t get to him so I was just looking like, “God. If I could just get five minutes of his time, he could tell me what to invest in so that I could be rich for the rest of my life.” I saw this man in person and it was crazy because I was just in a 4 by 9 cell. Music and talent can take you in front of great people that you just never know. I’m sitting here with you right now.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Ok I get it. It was just weird how when you guys talk about campaign spending, it's as if it implicitly means that this would definitely results in votes as of it was a sure thing. So I was confused and thought that the votes were bought somehow :lolbron:
some of that has to do with strategy..... how much money would you be willing to bet that biden wins the election...? how much you'd bet would directly correlate to how strongly you believe he will win or lose.... campaigns make the same type of calculations...

campaigns usually make spending decisions based on 4 things...
1) if they think they are definitely going to win a state, no need to spend much money there to get a win when they were going to win anyhow....
2) if they think they are definitely lose a state, they might not spend in that state because it is wasted money, they're losing anyhow...
2) if a state is a swing state that they think they can swing their way, they'll spend in that state...
3) if it's a swing state they should win, but their support is light, they'll spend to maintain that state...

michigan is a critical state that trump needs to win... any of mi, wi, or pa.... he didn't win the election last time without at least one of these states... so if trump is spending big in michigan, but then stops spending there while public polling is showing biden is consistently leading there, it's probably a sign that his campaign realizes that the state is out of reach for him... the campaign is looking at internal polls, demographics, messaging, enthusiasm, etc... so for them to bet less money on winning michigan, means they don't think they can win it....

to think about it another way, imagine you are opening up a steakhouse... one neighborhood is full of steak lovers and another neighborhood is full of vegans... which neighborhood would you spend more time advertising in....? if the trump campaign sees michigan as a neighborhood filled with too many biden supporters, they may decide to spend less money in michigan... if internal polling shows a state like wisconsin is more favorable to trump, they might spend more there....

that is why people are equating ad spending with votes...

Last edited: