Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
If I remember right, Hilary caught all the hell from the right just for a fukking "reset button" photo op with Putin or some other Russian official. Meanwhile Trump shows up to a press conference with Putin's dikk still on his breath (:dame:) and the right doesn't bat an eyelash. I truly hate these fukking pieces of shyt :hhh:

Hillary had the reset button with her counterpart Sergey Lavrov, who seems to have been Russia's Foreign Minster forever.

53f72aa169bedd284d6da163

Much simpler times.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Hillary had the reset button with her counterpart Sergei Lavrov, who seems to have been Russia's Foreign Minster forever.

53f72aa169bedd284d6da163

Much simpler times.
There it is, I couldn't remember who it was but remembered the button and the outrage about it. But then Trump had this same dude inside the oval office with no supervision and the right wing just :snooze: about it. fukking shameless pieces of shyt :angry:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
There it is, I couldn't remember who it was but remembered the button and the outrage about it. But then Trump had this same dude inside the oval office with no supervision and the right wing just :snooze: about it. fukking shameless pieces of shyt :angry:

And Lavrov is a pro diplomat. He's been at the White House probably a dozen times. The Russians were probably like holy shid, we're totally alone with this fool :leon:

He went back to the White House and met with Trump in December too.

Compare that to

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
PBS NewsHour
1h ·
"Today, a senior ally to German Chancellor Angela Merkel said the reduction would weaken NATO. And the unit that will return to the U.S. is the most capable ground force in Europe," reports Nick Schifrin.

In an interview released Wednesday, President Trump said that in a recent call with Vladimir Putin, he did not challenge the Russian president over reports his country sought to pay the Taliban to kill American troops in Afghanistan. This latest conversation came as the U.S. prepares to relocate for...

About this website

PBS.ORG

Russia bounty reports, U.S. troop movements put Trump-Putin relationship in spotlight
In an interview released Wednesday, President Trump said that in a recent call with Vladimir Putin, he did not challenge the Russian president over reports his country sought to pay the Taliban to kill American troops in Afghanistan. This latest conversation came as the U.S. prepares to relocate for...

this is odd

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PBS NewsHour
1h ·
"Today, a senior ally to German Chancellor Angela Merkel said the reduction would weaken NATO. And the unit that will return to the U.S. is the most capable ground force in Europe," reports Nick Schifrin.

About this website

PBS.ORG

Russia bounty reports, U.S. troop movements put Trump-Putin relationship in spotlight

this is odd

Not really.

If Trump loses just means Russia may push quickly to annex somewhere else. Is Biden, going to be able to help nato if he has so many crises domestically to deal with?

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
ABSENTEE VOTING IS DUE BY OCT 13

Not that anything should surprise me, but that seems highly illegal. :wtf:

Either way though I don't trust mail-in voting with Cheeto in charge (Dem governor or not) so I'll take my chances in-person (not that I'm against mail-in voting in general).

This seems to be a theme with them that we haven't really talked about:

"“I’m riddled with guilt,” she said"
"“I feel so guilty for having a part in voting this moron in.”
"“I’m extremely disappointed in myself, and sometimes I am really afraid to talk about it."

:francis: