Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

F K

All Star
Daps
Doesn’t that work under the premise assumes he holds everything he got in 2016?
Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Florida, Ohio, and Iowa all went for him after going for Obama in 2008 and 2012. He’s got real deal battles in four of those six. Throw in AZ and NC as well.
Ohio is a trump lock. Ohio those four and the Republican locks take him to 269

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
White coworker really summed up Trump's campaign in a zoom meeting today lol. Dude said Trump is running like he's running against "Jamal Biden," not Joe Biden. He's trying to run against a black man, or some type of non-white phantom that he can scare his base with. But Joe Biden is just a boring ass lily white dude and it's not working.
:mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Politico has a new interview coming out with Trump on HBO on Monday. But they released this clip re: Russia today. My guess is it will dominate the news cycle today. Russia has something very deep and dark on him.

It’s mind boggling what he gets away with regards to Russia. Obama and Hilary would have been skewered for this shyt.

I have to give it up to the GOP for Branding itself as the party of the Military and Foreign Policy since the sixties. So much so, that they can continually fukk up and still get the benefit of the doubt.

Shameful shyt.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
It’s mind boggling what he gets away with regards to Russia. Obama and Hilary would have been skewered for this shyt.

I have to give it up to the GOP for Branding itself as the party of the Military and Foreign Policy since the sixties. So much so, that they can continually fukk up and still get the benefit of the doubt.

Shameful shyt.
If I remember right, Hilary caught all the hell from the right just for a fukking "reset button" photo op with Putin or some other Russian official. Meanwhile Trump shows up to a press conference with Putin's dikk still on his breath (:dame:) and the right doesn't bat an eyelash. I truly hate these fukking pieces of shyt :hhh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If I remember right, Hilary caught all the hell from the right just for a fukking "reset button" photo op with Putin or some other Russian official. Meanwhile Trump shows up to a press conference with Putin's dikk still on his breath (:dame:) and the right doesn't bat an eyelash. I truly hate these fukking pieces of shyt :hhh:

"Russia has more *pure* people than many segments living in America. Russia has the ability to make America great again!" :mjpls: