Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Biden is going to win Minnesota by a comfortable margin (over 7%). Some polls are going to be outliers.

they still need to play some defense regardless..they cant rest on their laurels...id rather them spend a little on minnesota and load up in WI/MI/PA/FL than chase the golden goose of texas for example

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
If you win MI/PA/WI and keep MN blue you win the election. Everything else is gravy. I’d focus there as my first priority, then focus on the red states you can flip (AZ, NC, OH, etc) as my second priority to run the score up.

the strategy you laid out is a no brainer to me...to the point that anything else would be grossly incompetent..although id put florida in there and take out ohio

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
:picard: at Ohio being more Republican than Texas

They sure have gone to the right since the 2000s.

OH has still overall gotten older, whiter and dumber - TX not

That's why I say TX HAS to be considered a toss up in this election - there will be suicided R consultants, politicians and lackeys come Nov 4 if that happens because that's doom for them nationally

dirty ass TX GOP mufukkas already wanna pull this shyt to grasp the last straws: Legal Experts: Texas GOP’s Effort to Create State Electoral College Is ‘Anti-Democratic’ and Unconstitutional

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's why I say TX HAS to be considered a toss up in this election - there will be suicided R consultants, politicians and lackeys come Nov 4 if that happens because that's doom for them nationally

dirty ass TX GOP mufukkas already wanna pull this shyt to grasp the last straws: Legal Experts: Texas GOP’s Effort to Create State Electoral College Is ‘Anti-Democratic’ and Unconstitutional

What do you think accounts for this? Are younger, more progressives moving out of the state?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

Austin particularly has become the trendy new spot for young professionals to move to and without looking at the stats..i presume they lean D...its just a matter of time until it goes blue..its an organic development there...if Beto's dumb ass ran then I would be more inclined to suggest Biden put resources there

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Texas has become a popular relocation spot for the college educated and for dems looking to move from Cali, NY or other high tax/cost of living states. On the other hand, no one is voluntarily moving to Ohio in droves

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you think accounts for this? Are younger, more progressives moving out of the state?

Texas has become a popular relocation spot for the college educated and for dems looking to move from Cali, NY or other high tax/cost of living states. On the other hand, no one is voluntarily moving to Ohio in droves
Yup. A lot of people have left the Cleveland Suburbs for the south. Northeast Ohio was where Democrats used to win everything.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps

as said above yeah, even though there's still big-city and suburban spots in the state that have become a lot more D we got too many MAGAtted out exurbs and rural knuckle draggin cacs

OH still can go D depending on short-term trends year to year (the R pay-to-play current corruption scandal with FirstEnergy for instance) & other factors

Beto comin as close as he did in TX shows the state cant be considered safe R anymore unless turnout stays low (Latinos where you at!!!!) and suppression/disenfranchised fukkery

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Once Texas goes blue it's over for Republicans unless they change their identity. Looking at a blank electoral map, if you add Texas to states that are guaranteed to be blue (Cali, Oregon, Nevada, Washington, Hawaii, New Mexico, Colorado, Illinois, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, NY, Massachusetts, RI, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, 3 of 4 Maine's votes, and Washington DC), Dems already have 260 electoral votes and that's excluding PA, WI, MN, and MI, which outside of 2016 generally go blue.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you add Texas to states that are guaranteed to be blue (Cali, Oregon, Nevada, Washington, Hawaii, New Mexico, Colorado, Illinois, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, NY, Massachusetts, RI, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, 3 of 4 Maine's votes, and Washington DC), Dems already have 260 electoral votes .
:wow:

come on cali. keep driving people out with your disgusting cost of living :noah: