Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Bidens lead in MN, WI and MI is gonna need some kind of stability though....

Dems could win MN by .005% and people here will still claim it is safe blue state for presidential elections. i dont really care about historic voting records..anything as close as minnesota year in and year out merits resources

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
n7Jlw

My map

@BigMoneyGrip

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Dems could win MN by .005% and people here will still claim it is safe blue state for presidential elections. i dont really care about historic voting records..anything as close as minnesota year in and year out merits resources

Biden is going to win Minnesota by 7-9 points. Trafaglar is an R pollster and they have it at 5 points.

Tina Smith is running for a full term and she's also solidly going to win.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Biden is going to win Minnesota by 7-9 points. Trafaglar is an R pollster and they have it at 5 points.

Tina Smith is running for a full term and she's also solidly going to win.

my statement was more general..we all know this election is fukkery for many reasons...if i was in the campaign id still have biden address the voters of minnesota one way or another before election night just for posterity

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
my statement was more general..we all know this election is fukkery for many reasons...if i was in the campaign id still have biden address the voters of minnesota one way or another before election night just for posterity

You’re right

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
You’re right

its just hard to gauge the minnesotan voters..when they elected jesse everything was then on the table for possibilities...im sure many of the jesse voters were trump voters..and although they are now aging..we also know that older voters are the most reliable. i wouldnt bet that trump wins minnesota at all..my point is just that its close enough to throw them a bone or two..neglect is what cost hillary...im sure klobuchars approval took a hit there but she and/or franken could stand to do something for biden out there if it is remotely possible

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
its just hard to gauge the minnesotan voters..when they elected jesse everything was then on the table for possibilities...im sure many of the jesse voters were trump voters..and although they are now aging..we also know that older voters are the most reliable. i wouldnt bet that trump wins minnesota at all..my point is just that its close enough to throw them a bone or two..neglect is what cost hillary...im sure klobuchars approval took a hit there but she and/or franken could stand to do something for biden out there if it is remotely possible
One thing with Minnesota, the reason Hillary barely could win is because it is the state with the best voter turnout in the country. Early voting starts like 45 days before the election. It’s very easy to vote by mail. Automatic voter registration.

Keith Ellison and Ilhan Omar’s district was the key to winning the state. That district because of Keith has always been at the top of the state in turnout.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
One thing with Minnesota, the reason Hillary barely could win is because it is the state with the best voter turnout in the country. Early voting starts like 45 days before the election. It’s very easy to vote by mail. Automatic voter registration.

Keith Ellison and Ilhan Omar’s district was the key to winning the state. That district because of Keith has always been at the top of the state in turnout.

so is it safe to say that trump could/would have won without them in play? that anecdote makes me a bit more confident but it also goes to negate what some have been saying about minnesota in regards to 2016 analysis. that very easily could have gone trump by a hair.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
so is it safe to say that trump could/would have won without them in play? that anecdote makes me a bit more confident but it also goes to negate what some have been saying about minnesota in regards to 2016 analysis. that very easily could have gone trump by a hair.
If it wasn’t for early voting, I think Trump wins MN in 2016.

Hillary banked a lot of early vote. Undecided and the people who hated both candidates broke hard for Trump.

Biden isn’t hated obviously and Trump is not popular in Minnesota. But this poll should be a warning to Biden. Just like the Latino issues in Florida.