Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
sometimes your successor isn’t your blood relative and if John Lewis understood that and the founder fathers did too Biden looks suspect from that stand point. Add in Trump was running the man who disrespected the first Black President and by proxy pulled your card. Biden better not die before October and better not debate Trump.
The first part of your statement is just confused rambling lol.

Anyways, Biden isn't anymore likely than Trump to die before October.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
hes legit at risk of dying if he gets it lol

Him and RBG, we need them to get to January at the least (Nov for Biden although idk how it works if a candidate passes away before inauguration, guess VP gets it?)
And trump ain’t legit at risk of dying either? Ya dumb mofos just say anything

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
sometimes your successor isn’t your blood relative and if John Lewis understood that and the founder fathers did too Biden looks suspect from that stand point. Add in Trump was running the man who disrespected the first Black President and by proxy pulled your card. Biden better not die before October and better not debate Trump.

Better not debate Trump?

:mjlol:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You think the typical Ohioan Republican resembles who you describe as "Right Wing Living Smithsonian"?

The Never Trumpers are the party's elite. Not the "Joe the Plumber" neanderthals. That is what most of the demographics of people who are polled says.
I get it. See my poll post. There's movement towards Biden there breh. If the Biden campaign can move 3-5% towards him that could bring him huge W's in this national environment. :manny:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
the most surprising thing about kasich endorsing biden is that it seems like he's throwing in the towel on future presidential aspirations. i think the prevailing thought was that he would run again in 2024 or 2028. no way he can win the GOP nomination after speaking at the democrat convention
@smitty22 :wow:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
theres another angle. he knows trump is gonna lose, so he comes out in 2024 on the right side of history and "i stuck to my principles because i knew trumpism would destroy the republican party"

trumpism is gonna be an embarrassing orange stain in this party's history :scusthov: most of them will be distancing themselves from trump the second trump loses
I hope we don’t hear anymore about him balancing the budget :damn: