Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
why you say that?

Im running for President so even if I’m dying I make sure my plans and how I want things done to be out there so it can stand as a guide so who ever is after me is seen as an continuation of me. But Biden should’ve ran in 2016 but because he didn’t you can always say he wouldn’t care like a hypothetical person from my first sentence. Everything is weird but this is too weird to just be brushed over.

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
I feel like Joe Biden might be sick or some shyt it’s suspect

hes legit at risk of dying if he gets it lol

Him and RBG, we need them to get to January at the least (Nov for Biden although idk how it works if a candidate passes away before inauguration, guess VP gets it?)

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Never thought I’d see the day when the Right Wing Living Smithsonian voted for a Democrat. Only took him 56 years. These voters don’t exist in Ohio though.:heh:

I voted for Bernie in the primaries but I’m not so sure he’d be so favored against Trump in polling right now

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Im running for President so even if I’m dying I make sure my plans and how I want things done to be out there so it can stand as a guide so who ever is after me is seen as an continuation of me. But Biden should’ve ran in 2016 but because he didn’t you can always say he wouldn’t care like a hypothetical person from my first sentence. Everything is weird but this is too weird to just be brushed over.
Biden was still dealing with the death of his son, Beau, in 2016. Beau was supposed to be the direct heir to him politically (Beau's real name was Joe Biden III) and his death really hurt Joe.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
These voters don’t exist in Ohio though.:heh:
You think the typical Ohioan Republican resembles who you describe as "Right Wing Living Smithsonian"?

The Never Trumpers are the party's elite. Not the "Joe the Plumber" neanderthals. That is what most of the demographics of people who are polled says.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Biden was still dealing with the death of his son, Beau, in 2016. Beau was supposed to be the direct heir to him politically (Beau's real name was Joe Biden III) and his death really hurt Joe.

sometimes your successor isn’t your blood relative and if John Lewis understood that and the founder fathers did too Biden looks suspect from that stand point. Add in Trump was running the man who disrespected the first Black President and by proxy pulled your card. Biden better not die before October and better not debate Trump.