Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He's botched coronavirus, George Floyd, the confederate flag, the economy reopening, and he can't even attack Biden right. :mindblown:

You're really gonna blame Biden for the civil unrest after George Floyd when you're the president? :comeon:
You're really gonna claim Biden wants to abolish the police when he wrote the 94 crime bill? :comeon:
You're really gonna call Biden a 'radical leftist' when the left has been calling him a moderate Republican? :comeon:
You're really gonna try to clean that up and instead say he's a 'puppet for the radical left' when he won't even budge on M4A? :comeon:
You're really gonna try to deflect to Obama and Biden's response to H1N1 when the number of deaths were less than 2.5% of what coronavirus deaths are now? :comeon:

No wonder they're down by 15 points. Even Fox News knows this shyt is dumb AF.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think biden has done pretty well in the past few speeches he’s had over the last few weeks compared to trump. Who’s really exposing themselves?:usure:
i was telling people to vote for biden when you were laughing at his eye starting to bleed during the debates :mjlol: dont give me this shyt