Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
States that I need to see to believe are gonna flip:
Ga.
Fla.
N.C.
Ohio
Texas

As far as i'm concerned, I have no hope that those states are flipping
NC, Florida, and Georgia are Biden's best bets IMO. Those are winnable. Ohio and Texas will be very difficult.

He doesn't really need any of them as @BigMoneyGrip said.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I don't think that Ohio will flip. Trump will win it by about 4-5%.
I didn't realize he won OH by 450k....that's a lot. :huhldup:
Ohio’s governor started with a strong response to the virus but has since botched things a bit (no mask requirements). Depending on how things go it’s possible Biden could have an opening there. But I’d much rather focus on MI and PA, two states where Biden is leading and Trump has no room for error. Also Wisconsin, which will be tough due to an extremist state Republican Party that will do anything to help Trump.

Biden won’t need Ohio to get to 270. All that being said I sure how he can compete there because a dem Ohio win effectively ends Trump’s path to 270.

I think Biden and DNC should compete in Ohio. If for nothing else to set a foundation for the future.

Hillary spent a lot of resources and did several big events in Ohio in 2016... Trump also vastly overperformed his lead in the polling so I understand why Biden hasn't started to actively spend there. Emerson ended up having the margin correct in the final weeks.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Ohio: Trump vs. Clinton

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
how did roy cooper manage to win his race the same year trump won NC?
The Tranny bathroom bill cost us the ncaa and people voted against it.

A lot of people were anti Hillary over Benghazi, some white male backlash, and people bought into the idea that Trump would be good for the economy because he was a business man.

He will maintain his core base of always vote red voters, but he's going to bleed off a lot of people who have been negatively affected by his term. This unemployment fiasco is going to bleed voters.

Sadly, I'm thinking Cooper may lose a close one, Cunningham wins, and Biden wins.

:mjlol:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The Tranny bathroom bill cost us the ncaa and people voted against it.

A lot of people were anti Hillary over Benghazi, some white male backlash, and people bought into the idea that Trump would be good for the economy because he was a business man.

He will maintain his core base of always vote red voters, but he's going to bleed off a lot of people who have been negatively affected by his term. This unemployment fiasco is going to bleed voters.

Sadly, I'm thinking Cooper may lose a close one, Cunningham wins, and Biden wins.

:mjlol:
What? :dahell:

Roy Cooper constantly polls better than both Biden & Cunningham.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What? :dahell:

Roy Cooper constantly polls better than both Biden & Cunningham.
People aren't pleased with the school reopening plans and he hasn't shown strong leadership in that regard.

Once sports get canceled this fall he's going to eat the blame along with Trump.
:hubie:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ohio’s governor started with a strong response to the virus but has since botched things a bit (no mask requirements). Depending on how things go it’s possible Biden could have an opening there. But I’d much rather focus on MI and PA, two states where Biden is leading and Trump has no room for error. Also Wisconsin, which will be tough due to an extremist state Republican Party that will do anything to help Trump.

Biden won’t need Ohio to get to 270. All that being said I sure how he can compete there because a dem Ohio win effectively ends Trump’s path to 270.

Wisconsin is the state I worry about most next election. :merchant:

It could easily be the deciding state, I'm not particularly confident Tony Evers will be able to do much about voter suppression there.

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
States that I need to see to believe are gonna flip:
Ga.
Fla.
N.C.
Ohio
Texas

As far as i'm concerned, I have no hope that those states are flipping

North Carolina is close to a true toss-up right now, they've voted Dem for President (Obama, Governor (current) etc)

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps

It could easily be the deciding state, I'm not particularly confident Tony Evers will be able to do much about voter suppression there.

Tony Evers has to be one of the weakest governors because of what Walker and the legislature did during that lame duck session

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

at the same time, the GOP couldnt even win that special election for the judge :yeshrug:

i really think we're looking at massive, historic turnout in november. which should be enough for biden to overcome the 80k votes in 3 states that trump won it by