Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
T
1980_large.png

Reagan vs Carter election is essentially the roadmap we're traveling on now. Too many voteable negatives against Carter (same as Trump) and Reagan just came in and crushed he buildings. Republicans rode the Reagan wave for the next 20 years.

Won't be this type of blow out but I definitely see 400 in the cards
The country is much more different now. You ain't going to see a map like this no matter how bad Trump is.

His baseline is like 41% of the vote, he'll still get 200 electoral college voters easily.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The country is much more different now. You ain't going to see a map like this no matter how bad Trump is.

His baseline is like 41% of the vote, he'll still get 200 electoral college voters easily.
Carter actually came close to still winning most of the South IIRC

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

I don't trust the numbers since it's a sampling, but I do trust consistency.

Biden pulling double digits in polls over Trump is a surefire sign that Trump has to reach out past his base; instead he is doubling down. So either he is conceding his presidency or he doesn't understand he is pandering only to people who vote for him anyway.

November is a few months away, but a few more months of Corona to attack Trump's presidency as Biden literally has to do nothing except sit on his couch, drink a beer, pop in a sensu bean, and then head into cryosleep. He doesn't even have to attack Trump because the Lincoln Project is doing the heavy hitting. Biden can just take his time and launch precision strikes.