Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Aight I'm moving NC back to likely Trump, seen too many close polls.

They should put more pain in NC instead of trying Texas tbh
What makes you think that? Obama won NC in 08 and I would say the margins between Biden and Trump are larger than Obama and McCain

but I agree more resources should be poured into NC. I’ve seen more Jaime Harrison ads than Cal Cunningham ads for some reason

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:banderas:

Monmouth probably the top pollster out if not one of.

:blessed:

What makes you think that? Obama won NC in 08 and I would say the margins between Biden and Trump are larger than Obama and McCain

but I agree more resources should be poured into NC. I’ve seen more Jaime Harrison ads than Cal Cunningham ads for some reason
I still think the average is too close and if the race is expected to tighten nationally when we get to Oct it will flip in Trumps favor.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin

:blessed:

I still think the average is too close and if the race is expected to tighten nationally when we get to Oct it will flip in Trumps favor.
Thats under the assumption that Trump will improve his popularity or stay level. I don’t see Trump gaining any support with conditions worsening nationally. He’s pretty much failed at every test of leadership so far

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats under the assumption that Trump will improve his popularity or stay level. I don’t see Trump gaining any support with conditions worsening nationally. He’s pretty much failed at every test of leadership so far
every day is like another nail in trump's coffin :dead: this fukking virus isnt going ANYWHERE and his entire strategy since march has been to bank on it going away

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
every day is like another nail in trump's coffin :dead: this fukking virus isnt going ANYWHERE and his entire strategy since march has been to bank on it going away
This virus has exposed him for the fraud he’s always been. The only true genius he has is being able to juelz and you can’t juelz away people dying

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

one chance if he signs off on some ridiculously generous stimulus bill but its questionable as to how much that would improve his standing. another chance is to never speak or tweet again but we know that neither of the above will happen