Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:skip: you realize he WOULD have a significant impact on the election and get at least a few million biden votes, right?

you think kanye west isnt at least putting up gary johnson and jill stein numbers times like 10?

i hope this is a troll job and he cant really get on the ballots, because that scares the fukk outta me :dead:i wont even lie
Didn’t you vote for Gary Johnson?:sas1:

Something tells me you’d wanna troll vote again and vote for Kanye :sas2:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
How would he get on the ballot if he’s not affiliated with a party?

To run as a Independent it would vary by state; so require 1% of signatures of voters of the previous election to needing 200 signatures from each congressional district of a state. This signature can't be done electronically, this has to be in paper, so they can be traced back.

You can view it here under the Requirements for independents
Ballot access for presidential candidates - Ballotpedia

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
bold prediction....

***if biden wins***
biden wins both wi and fl, but by the razorest (yes, razorest) thin margins..... trump demands a recount in both states, but loses recount....

new map...
270-To-Win-Bernie-2020-Hypothetical-Map-02.png
Ok even if Biden loses FL and WI he still wins with 280 to trump 258

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
bold prediction....

***if biden wins***
biden wins both wi and fl, but by the razorest (yes, razorest) thin margins..... trump demands a recount in both states, but loses recount....

new map...
270-To-Win-Bernie-2020-Hypothetical-Map-02.png

At this point, if the polls are correct, Trump can't even worry about Florida. The Coronavirus is hitting that state so hard, and with Donald attempt to do nothing while Floridians cry out for help, will only drive more away. My state of Wisconsin can be a toss up, sure, but if his poll numbers are true and the Coronavirus gets even deadly as expected, then he needs to cut Florida loose and worry about Texas and Ohio.

Texas should be DEEP RED, but it's not. Ohio for all it's Northern Florida fukkery, is still a fukkery state.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
At this point, if the polls are correct, Trump can't even worry about Florida. The Coronavirus is hitting that state so hard, and with Donald attempt to do nothing while Floridians cry out for help, will only drive more away. My state of Wisconsin can be a toss up, sure, but if his poll numbers are true and the Coronavirus gets even deadly as expected, then he needs to cut Florida loose and worry about Texas and Ohio.

Texas should be DEEP RED, but it's not. Ohio for all it's Northern Florida fukkery, is still a fukkery state.
texas should be deep red, but trump has it looking :shaq:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

well this is good :dead:

tripling down with the voters he already has, while losing the ones he needs

shyt is gonna get real ugly. :huhldup:

and i don't buy kanye actually running. but if he does, i don't know how you could think that there aren't plenty of people out there who would actually vote for him. if not out of sheer stupidity and belief in him, if not for pure celebrity worship but (and it sickens me to even say this) for 'trolling/doing it for the gram' type of shyt. he could pull off more support than gary johnson just off that strength.

yes, i have that little faith in american voters. if you think kanye west getting votes is crazy...let me remind you...if you haven't noticed...donald trump is the fukking president.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yes, thats EXACTLY my point :bryan:

125 million people vote. youre fukkin crazy to think kanye isnt getting a few million troll votes

So we are saying...people who were planning to vote for Biden are now more likely to vote for Kanye?

Even though they know he is full MAGA??

If that's the case, I'm sorry, that's on America.