Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
bold prediction....

***if biden wins***
biden wins both wi and fl, but by the razorest (yes, razorest) thin margins..... trump demands a recount in both states, but loses recount....

new map...
270-To-Win-Bernie-2020-Hypothetical-Map-02.png

Biden still gets 280 electoral college votes

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Brehs need to chill out man. He won't be on most ballots and even if he was, who cares.
LMAO, calm down y'all. Kanye is a clown and even if he was being serious, he won't have a significant effect on the election outcome.

:mjlol:
:skip: you realize he WOULD have a significant impact on the election and get at least a few million biden votes, right?

you think kanye west isnt at least putting up gary johnson and jill stein numbers times like 10?

i hope this is a troll job and he cant really get on the ballots, because that scares the fukk outta me :dead:i wont even lie

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
:skip: you realize he WOULD have a significant impact on the election and get at least a few million biden votes, right?

you think kanye west isnt at least putting up gary johnson and jill stein numbers times like 10?

i hope this is a troll job and he cant really get on the ballots, because that scares the fukk outta me :dead:
No, he won't :skip:.

Which Biden voter is going to vote for MAGA Koonye? Stop being an idiot :mjlol: :stopitslime:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:dahell: are you serious? hed get millions of youth votes.

I will have to disagree with this statement. If a youth is voting, they are already about politics itself. When I was able to Vote for Kerry in the 2004 Election, I already wanted my voice to eliminate Bush from office. All the youth votes who are signing up for their first time, are for the most part, knowing about how Politics affect this country.

The type of youth who would vote for Kanye, would be the type of people who would be apathetic to voting in the first place.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will have to disagree with this statement. If a youth is voting, they are already about politics itself. When I was able to Vote for Kerry in the 2004 Election, I already wanted my voice to eliminate Bush from office. All the youth votes who are signing up for their first time, are for the most part, knowing about how Politics affect this country.

The type of youth who would vote for Kanye, would be the type of people who would be apathetic to voting in the first place.
maybe. i say hed get at least 3 million votes :yeshrug: lets not act like the reason a lot of people are voting for biden isnt because "anyone but trump"

crazy that you guys wouldnt be worried about this :dead: obviously i hope its complete bullshyt, but jesus

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
maybe. i say hed get at least 3 million votes :yeshrug: lets not act like the reason a lot of people are voting for biden isnt because "anyone but trump"

crazy that you guys wouldnt be worried about this :dead: obviously i hope its complete bullshyt, but jesus
Bruh no one who would vote for Ye is showing up to the polls. Lol

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh no one who would vote for Ye is showing up to the polls. Lol
i dont overestimate the american voter :yeshrug:

again, i hope this is complete bullshyt. but a few campaign appearances, outlandish news headlines, kim k appearances, and fake promises, and kanye gets 3 million votes :dead: