Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Trump is very sensitive. He only understands assaults and compliments. That's how simple-minded he is
Yeah, so attacking him 1 on 1 won’t do shyt. Might as well show that you’re the bigger man by helping out.

If Biden really wanted to trigger him(which he eventually will), he do it in a TV interview for everyone to see instead of a one on one phone call. Trump is only embarrassed when he’s exposed publicly.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
rtgb54536mr41.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Trump is gonna win again.

Cacs gonna cac for trump and i dont see younger folks getting excited about Biden
on the one hand, i cant really argue with any of this post :dead:

but don't underestimate the "anyone but trump" energy come november. biden AT LEAST makes it a fight, if not wins. im a just inside left democrat, and i cant wait to vote this orange fakkit out of office. i'd vote for chelsea clinton if the DNC ran her

progressives will come around, and unify in their hatred of trump. plus the majority of the country is disgusted with trump and his economy collapsed

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I think Trump is gonna win again.

Cacs gonna cac for trump and i dont see younger folks getting excited about Biden

Trump can certainly win. But people acting like Biden has no chance are delusional.

Trump has a disastrous situation in front of him. Unemployment is sky rocketing. Americans all over the place are gonna be on the bread line.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Trump can certainly win. But people acting like Biden has no chance are delusional.

Trump has a disastrous situation in front of him. Unemployment is sky rocketing. Americans all over the place are gonna be on the bread line.
Agreed.

I think Joe has a good chance of grabbing back a few of the swing states Hillary lost in the Midwest and depending on how long this virus/recession is around maybe even a North Carolina or stretch to Florida as well.

It’ll be extremely close regardless.