Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
why is the right thing always the hardest thing for humans to do......? trump could have just did this the right way and he'd be a shoo-in for reelection.... nope, too hard... too much to ask...
Trump will claim he was always for masks. Just like he said he always thought it would be a pandemic.

Daps

Yoooooooooooooooooooooo
7wuXfar.png
7wuXfar.png

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
BLM is a 'symbol of hate' but when it came to that video of the CAC yelling "white power" that bimbo press secretary just said, "Trump doesn't need to denounce that language. He deleted the video and that speaks for itself!"

They're not even trying to hide their racism anymore.
Man I’m telling you she’s a beast with the mental gymnastics. I need her to come talk to me after I nut too quick. She gonna have me thinking I laid it down. :ahh:

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Now this b*stard is saying he would wear a mask. It took this p.o.s. 6 months to fall in line. I hope Joe wash this clown in a epic historic landslide.
Republicans look so fukking weak right now, Mitch and Trump with their tails between their legs finally admitting masks are good when they poll numbers are dire.

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
Obviously the point is that Trump is a wannabe dictator like those guys.

You and all the people in those comments can go vote for Trump and shut the fukk up :camby:
Castro and Chavez were dictators? Maduro is a dictator? Why not compare him to actual dictators like Putin, Xi, and bolsanaro? Pandering to the cac Cubans and Venezuelans isn’t going to work.