Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Abolish the Department of Education?
Yup...gotta make sure schools in the Flyover States aren't teaching nonsense like The Middle Passage, Jim Crow, and The Tulsa Massacre to future generations

They want it to be hearsay...so that Black people are just complaining about it to themselves in their own schools, while it's not even a real thing in their schools...

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
abolishing the dept. of ed is standard fare in republican circles... i've been hearing them complaining about that for years and years... allegedly they are offended by all the wasted money spent on education and how poor the public school system is... however, you never hear those same conservatives crying about how much money is wasted in the criminal justice system and how poor the prison system is....

hmm, i wonder why.... :patrice:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
abolishing the dept. of ed is standard fare in republican circles... i've been hearing them complaining about that for years and years... allegedly they are offended by all the wasted money spent on education and how poor the public school system is... however, you never hear those same conservatives crying about how much money is wasted in the criminal justice system and how poor the prison system is....

And military spending, don’t forget about with how much money we give the military every year, it should have Wakandian capabilities, and still have money left over to house all the homeless vets and cure hunger all over the world 1000 times over.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

My sister is the head of her teachers union. I tell you now, not that ever did vote for Trump, if 4 more years of Trump equals 4 more years of Betsy Devos, lolololol, he will get less than 5% of teachers votes, I would have to look at how much he got last go around, like I said I don’t think he got many teachers votes, something about how college educated voters voted.

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
The more concerning thing would be if Trump loses and does what people were telling Obama to do before Trump took office: make recess appointments. I'd be surprised if Trump didn't try to pack the supreme court with 3-4 more conservative judges in the event he loses.

He would have to kill some of the judges to do 3-4 appointments breh

Remember McConnell and Lady G told Justices they should retire before the election right

any way Alito was a Bush Sr appointment so no loss there

He was actually nominated by Bush Jr which is surprising that he would want to resign this soon