Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo...trump is DESPERATELY trying to make this russia story not true :dead:

his line now is "the intelligence isnt verified". but what if it is? :what: why can he not condemn russia for this? why is he more angry at the new york times than russia?

this fukkin story isnt going anywhere :mjgrin:if theres one thing the republicans cant spin back on the dems, it's US troops being targeted.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

his line now is "the intelligence isnt verified". but what if it is? :what: why can he not condemn russia for this? why is he more angry at the new york times than russia?

this fukkin story isnt going anywhere :mjgrin:if theres one thing the republicans cant spin back on the dems, it's US troops being targeted.
Dude gets caught everytime, it's fukking insane. Repubs can never live this down.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Honestly if I was Trump I would drop out. :yeshrug: Dude won the election defying everyone's expectations. It's already in the history books, he can just drop out and brag about the "accomplishments" of his singe term for the rest of his life, all while saying he was never defeated. There's really not anything he will be able to accomplish, especially if Dems take the Senate, except another Supreme Court judge but I doubt he really gives a fukk bout that plus he already put in 2 judges. He could definitely squeak out another win but he would be a lame duck president. The economy is going to be fukked for the foreseeable future, so wouldn't you want to avoid that unnecessary stress of dealing with that, especially when you only have a divided Congress? A huge defeat would turn him into one of history's biggest losers.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The intelligence isn't verified or HIS intelligence isn't verified?

:mjgrin:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly if I was Trump I would drop out. :yeshrug: Dude won the election defying everyone's expectations. It's already in the history books, he can just drop out and brag about the "accomplishments" of his singe term for the rest of his life, all while saying he was never defeated. There's really not anything he will be able to accomplish, especially if Dems take the Senate, except another Supreme Court judge but I doubt he really gives a fukk bout that plus he already put in 2 judges. He could definitely squeak out another win but he would be a lame duck president. The economy is going to be fukked for the foreseeable future, so wouldn't you want to avoid that unnecessary stress of dealing with that, especially when you only have a divided Congress? A huge defeat would turn him into one of history's biggest losers.
he wants to, but his ego has him trapped like a rat

if trump could step down with his ego intact, he'd do it tomorrow

so when he loses :banderas:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Doubt Dems take the Senate in general but they definitely don’t do it if he wins.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
we'll see what the polls look like in september when trump's failure to bring back the economy is no longer a question, but the way it really played out. when the reality sets in that he didnt "bring it back" and unemployment is still double digits

right now, the idea that it's coming back is still in the air :yeshrug:
If the federal UI benefits aren't extended past July, that;s when it'll hit his followers.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
they're clearly gonna do some sort of extension, the country would be fukked without it. that bill is gonna be a real interesting story relative to the election
Yea there's no way he can't now. But even so, that's KEEPING him at high 30's approval. He doesn;t, and it drops to high 20s% me thinks

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea there's no way he can't now. But even so, that's KEEPING him at high 30's approval. He doesn;t, and it drops to high 20s% me thinks
i sure hope so :yeshrug: it's shocking and embarrassing that we still have to talk about this fukking piece of shyt winning in november. this country is a disgrace

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
they're clearly gonna do some sort of extension, the country would be fukked without it. that bill is gonna be a real interesting story relative to the election
McConnell and Trump are far apart on this issue. Mitch clearly thinks any type of further stimulus/UI extension is bad and will sink them among the Republican business class.

Trump is fukked both ways IMO.