Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These reporters are soft.

Get Paula Reid and Weijia Jiang up in there.

:snoop:

Exactly what I said in the other thread.

How the fukk they let her go up there and tell that blatant lie that Trump didn't hear that old cac yelling "white power" and nobody tried to follow up or hold her feet to the fire is :snoop:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Exactly what I said in the other thread.

How the fukk they let her go up there and tell that blatant lie that Trump didn't hear that old cac yelling "white power" and nobody tried to follow up or hold her feet to the fire is :snoop:

Real spit. That CACs were yellin that shyt 10 seconds into the video loud and clear.

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
Twitch has temporarily banned Trump's account. I find it interesting that he has an account on there. I guess they realized that pimple-faced incel gamers are a big part of his base. You see "TRUMP" clan tags all over COD.

The content that Twitch said violated its policies on hate included a video of Trump's 2016 campaign rally in which he called Mexicans rapists and criminals. Video of that rally was recently rebroadcast on Twitch, the company said.

Another video that Twitch said violated its policies was video of Trump's recent Tulsa rally, in which Trump spoke hypothetically of "a very tough hombre" breaking into the house of a "young woman."

Twitch's decision came days after it said it was stepping up its efforts to combat hate and abuse on its platform.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Twitch has temporarily banned Trump's account. I find it interesting that he has an account on there. I guess they realized that pimple-faced incel gamers are a big part of his base. You see "TRUMP" clan tags all over COD.

im waiting on twitter to ban trump if he loses. for the sake of the country, they're gonna have to

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
im waiting on twitter to ban trump if he loses. for the sake of the country, they're gonna have to
I imagine they will. He will be persona non grata status after he loses, worse than Dubya. If he takes down the Senate and state legislatures with him, then people like Lady G and Sean Hannity won't even claim him.