Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coronavirus has a good 3 weeks before the red states start getting hammered.

honestly, at this point i just hope so :yeshrug: trump supporters have shown that theres no way to get through to them

we'll see how funny MAGA is when you're burying your fukkin wife because of "the democrats' new hoax"

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

The “Trump is a guaranteed win” argument will become more and more bunk as this year goes on. He’s exposing himself everyday.

Coronavirus has a good 3 weeks before the red states start getting hammered.

Lets check back then.

It’s funny how online, you have these left voices going on Joe’s cognitive decline. The Trump campaign is also dismissing him.

There’s this air of inevitability that is being chased that Joe will collapse or be eaten alive by Trump.

Yet the man still leads poll after poll. And is in the margin of error in GOP swing state polls.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It’s funny how online, you have these left voices going on Joe’s cognitive decline. The Trump campaign is also dismissing him.

There’s this air of inevitability that is being chased that Joe will collapse or be eaten alive by Trump.

Yet the man still leads poll after poll. And is in the margin of error in GOP swing state polls.
People are really tired of the bullshyt. I don't think there's a way to reflect that in "enthiusiasm", which is what the extremes of both sides thrive on.

I don't know if "back to normal" is the solution but I think it's what the people want.

The last 3 years have been pre-Civil War grade crazy politically and that's saying something.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
People are really tired of the bullshyt. I don't think there's a way to reflect that in "enthiusiasm", which is what the extremes of both sides thrive on.

I don't know if "back to normal" is the solution but I think it's what the people want.

The last 3 years have been pre-Civil War grade crazy politically and that's saying something.
It’s also funny and @mastermind has said this. Biden more than the other candidates has basically said he’d have done a better job than Obama in some instances and distances himself from the unpopular shid :pachaha:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It’s also funny and @mastermind has said this. Biden more than the other candidates has basically said he’d have done a better job than Obama in some instances and distances himself from the unpopular shid :pachaha:
Biden will def push for a universal healthcare program if the economy is in the tank in fall of 2021.

F K

All Star
Daps
Biden can do it. Obama would have been called the welfare president and shyt :mjpls:. I know you remember all the obama phone nonsense.

F K

All Star
Daps

Trump is clearly in mental decline himself. The american populace do not care about cognitive ability. Wasn't Reagan suffering from Alzheimer's when he got re-elected?