Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Those Pennsylvania and Wisconsin numbers :picard:. These are must win states for us. Biden is going to have to pick a really strong VP. He's got to ditch the whole female VP pick, they're not any strong female politicians this election cycle. I'm thinking Andrew Cuomo.
Too late. He dug himself a hole. If he picked a male VP now, he'd lose female support. They'd be pissed.

I do agree there is no strong female. Tammy Duckworth is still the only person I think can help him. Some people think Amy Kaine can help him in the midwest. I don't believe it.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Too late. He dug himself a hole. If he picked a male VP now, he'd lose female support. They'd be pissed.

I do agree there is no strong female. Tammy Duckworth is still the only person I think can help him. Some people think Amy Kaine can help him in the midwest. I don't believe it.
The only woman who can help him in the Midwest is Tammy Baldwin. But you don't want to lose that seat if you win.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Those Pennsylvania and Wisconsin numbers :picard:. These are must win states for us. Biden is going to have to pick a really strong VP. He's got to ditch the whole female VP pick, they're not any strong female politicians this election cycle. I'm thinking Andrew Cuomo.

Well too bad. Do you want to beat trump or not? He should grab Cuomo or Tim Ryan. This is a must win and no time for games.

The poll is rated d though.

Daps
Well too bad. Do you want to beat trump or not? He should grab Cuomo or Tim Ryan. This is a must win and no time for games.
Can't win without the female vote. If he turns their back on them now its game over. Black women might be fine with it but white women ain't playing that.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
They'll vote Trump or not vote at all. White women are not to be trusted.
White women didn't even vote for Hillary, Trump won that group. Obama is proof you can win without winning the white woman vote. Someone like Cuomo right now can turn out people who want to feel protected from this virus.

Daps
White women didn't even vote for Hillary, Trump won that group. Obama is proof you can win without winning the white woman vote. Someone like Cuomo right now can turn out people who want to feel protected from this virus.
White women played a part in handing Trump the Presidency. Cuomo is barely liked in NY. Especially for his gun policy/proposals among other things. Cuomo just isn't going to happen.

Daps
3f8ydlZ.png

He's also got the CNN coronavirus town hall tonight at 8pm.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
JOe Biden is not beating Trump. You might as well get ya kleenexes ready

Last edited: