Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
A federal judge (appointed by Reagan) just rejected Trump's plea to stop Bolton book from release. I wonder if Trump will try to take it to court of appeals. They should reject taking the case.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
1. They're both old as hell (both in their late 70s).
2. They're both White men (not a good look in 2020)
3. They aren't on the same or similar ideological standing.

4. Biden said during the debates that a woman will be his pick for VP. So he's already on record saying it and if he backtracks it isn't going to be a good look.

Daps
I hope this is true. I think the release of Trump's taxes will be the opening of Pandora's Box.

Wow :wow: :ohhh:
I don't think that actual tweet is true because that twitter account isn't sourced, but I do think the court will rule that the NY DA can get them taxes. Not sure if they will also rule that House Dems can get them.

Does anyone get the feeling that we are about to witness a mountain of fukkery? Like a dam is about to break? The political verison of "July fukkery" that's often mentioned on here? Just like ya'll I've been following so many popular twitter accounts and comments in reaction to this SDNY thing and it just feels like something is going to come out.

What does Trump do when the Supreme Court says the NY DA can get them tax records and financial documents? Do he force Wray to send agents to lockdown those acccounting firms that have the records like Nixon did? Wray says no and quits/gets fired, Barr sends some people? It sounds absurd to say, but it's hard to believe Trump would take this lying down. I'd like to think he will do something drastic because he's scared.