Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Biden's not going to come close to winning Arkansas. If Biden is competitive in Arkansas then that means the election is already over lol.

Nah it's just 1 upset if Biden wins in Arkansas. Now if Biden ends up winning a state like Texas and he wins in places where he's supposed to win then election is really over.

ill_will82

Daps
Trump's approval polls are sucking wind. If the Republicans don't rollout another stimulus package to replace PPP and keep change in people's pockets, I think it will start getting ugly for them. :scust:

It's already ugly for Republicans b/c Trump keeps digging himself a hole every time he opens his mouth while dragging the party down with him. shyt will get superugly if that police reform bill gets stalled & people don't get another stimulus package as well. McConnell already said he doesn't want to roll out another stimulus package.

It's gone be one hell of a summer.

ill_will82

Daps
I don't even understand what the fukk this idiot is talking about. You sold a million tickets to 20,000 seat arena? :mjtf:

Yeah I seen that crazy shyt on CNN today lol makes no logical sense at all.

ill_will82

Daps
i dont think so either

but the fact that they're close means he takes WI, AZ, MI, and PA comfortably, and that's the election :ehh: trump can even keep OH too

Is it even possible for Biden to lose FL & TX and still win election?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Like someone said earlier, Hillary was a bad pick and Trump was unknown during the 2016 elections.

Now that the world sees how incompetent and how much of a dotard Trump is, it's a wrap for that orange fukk.
Good point and perhaps the most important point on this election. Trump was the change candidate last time. An unknown vs a known known that people didn't like. Just enough people decided to gamble on Trump that he won. But now? Trump is exposed. People know his quality and a lot are disgusted.

He could still win. I'm not gonna say he has zero shot. But when you look at the state polling and the clear signs that white voters+older voters like Biden? He doesn't even need o win both groups, all he has to do is cut down Trump's 2016 margins. Trump has NO margin for error. Won Michigan by 11k votes, won PA by about 30k. Cut down those white numbers and that alone makes him lose both states. Which means Biden becomes president.

Those are the two states that matter to me fellas. MI and PA, I think Biden wins both. Both have dem governors and dem Sec Of States. There will be no major voting fukkery. Both have mail voting so far.

Trump is prob gonna claim the results are fake and try to file a lawsuit. And when it becomes clear the margins don't warrant a legal recount, he will give up.