Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Look under any of the poll tweets @FAH1223 posts. RedRose and MAGA twitter post the exact same messages.
There are obviously dumb Bernie supporters as there are of any candidate, but the term "BernieBro" is forever politcally charged and anyone on the left will ignore anything you have to say after that. You could've said certain people on the left and you would have had nearly unanimous support. It's really not that complicated. :manny:.

All that aside, Biden is going to win - amplifying random Twitter people is just bad form.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
In Michigan, Dem Gov/Dem SOS, the MAGAs were burning their absentee ballot applications because dummy put the battery in their back.

The funny thing is, the political science on voting by mail is pretty mixed so being needlessly reactionary about this could actually hurt the GOP.

that's so stupid on a couple different levels....

first, they didn't burn my application, i already sent mine back.... i'm voting by mail regardless of whether they like it or not...

two, they can throw their application in the trash, burn it, whatever... no one said they had to vote by mail.... they can take their asses to the voting booth and vote in person if they want... it's their choice...

they haven't changed anything, just looking like some fools...

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yup. Dems smell blood in the water. Very impressive. I would have bet he wouldn't top 2012 but it makes sense. Trump looks very vunerable right now and the gravy train is rolling.

Like someone said earlier, Hillary was a bad pick and Trump was unknown during the 2016 elections.

Now that the world sees how incompetent and how much of a dotard Trump is, it's a wrap for that orange fukk.