Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I’m just not supporting the far left candidates that YOU want me to support. I voted for Barack, Hillary, and plan to vote for Biden, who are all democrats. So what exactly is the problem?

What do you think Joe should be calling for regarding the stimulus and bailouts?

And how do you not let the right take the populist mantle completely..?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Biden desperately needs a strong VP. There was nothing in his most recent speech that gave a sense of leadership. It is tragic really. We're in a pandemic and in the midst of the great economic downturn in a century and our only prospect of getting rid of the fascist in the White House is a senile old man who can barely put together two sentences
:mindblown:

I hope all those people who voted for Biden are having serious buyers remorse. They dropped the ball on this one.

And yes I plan on voting for Biden but I cannot promise you everyone else will

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

“The race looks tight right now between Trump and the probable Democratic nominee. But as we learned in 2016, the outcome will be determined by the Electoral College rather than the national popular vote. The poll results suggest Biden may actually be starting out with an advantage in crucial swing areas of the country,” said Patrick Murray, director of the independent Monmouth University Polling Institute.

In the nearly 2,500 “red” counties that Trump won by an average of 36 points in 2016, his current standing for this year’s election is similar at 63% who support him and 32% who support Biden. In the 360 “blue” counties that Hillary Clinton won by about 35 points on average, 60% of voters support Biden and 30% back Trump. In approximately 300 “swing” counties where the margin of victory was less than ten points for either candidate – accounting for about one-fifth of the total U.S. electorate – 50% back Biden compared with 41% who support Trump. In 2016, Clinton won the cumulative vote in these counties by a single percentage point.

The poll also finds that Biden has a substantial 56% to 34% advantage over Trump among voters under 35 years old. Trump has a 53% to 40% lead among voters aged 35 to 54, while Biden has a small edge of 50% to 46% among voters aged 55 and older. Other key demographic groups break along typical partisan lines. Biden has overwhelming support among women of color (77% to 14%), strong support among white women with a college degree (63% to 33%), and sizable support among men of color (53% to 39%). Trump holds strong leads among white women without a college degree (66% to 29%) and white men without a college degree (58% to 34%). He has a smaller edge among white men who are college graduates (51% to 44%).

:manny:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Tells me Joe wins PA and MI and WI
Yea, that's what I gathered. I also remember a post from way back saying we should expect the national polls to tighten as we get closer and people fully camp in.

Also, :russ: @ the 3% voting for the independent candidate no matter who they are.