Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Yep, I will resign as a member of the #BidenBoyz and will no longer support. This is non-negotiable. Warren should not be a step away from the Oval. Her ideology is at odds with Biden and Moderate Dems.
Nah, I can't rock with this. I'm not a member of "#BidenBoyz" nor am I a moderate. However, that's a dangerous way of thinking. The Democratic Party HAS to unite to defeat Trump and the Rethuglicans.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Go talk to the Bernie Bro’s about uniting first.
I have done that many times in many different threads.

Also, we're talking about Joe potentially choosing Elizabeth Warren as his VP. What do Bernie Bros have to do with that? :dwillhuh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
No Warren on the ticket. Non-negotiable :unimpressed:
Well, rather lose the 200 voters like you than 30% of the dem base/supporters. bye

giphy.gif

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amy Klobuchar as the VP pick makes no sense to me at all (outside of her being a Senator for 13 years).

Warren makes much more sense and obviously Kamala.
It's about the midwest. Warren brings nothing to the ticket to attract voters in PA, OH, WI, MI, IA

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
It's about the midwest. Warren brings nothing to the ticket to attract voters in PA, OH, WI, MI, IA
Klobuchar being the VP pick wouldn't do anything to help in the Midwest lol.

Minnesota is already going to vote for the Democratic nominee (2016 was close because of the hatred of Hillary but the same sh!t happened to Mondale in '84, he almost lost). So Klobuchar wouldn't make much a difference in MN.

Klobuchar would be a bland and boring pick like Tim Kaine was in 2016. It would be a terrible choice by Biden.