Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:scheme:

We need to make a troll farm to exploit this fissure for GA. I wish Dems were cutthroat enough to do it.

New polling shows a massive drop in trust in elections

So they are demoralize, and won't vote because it's 'rigged'; "My vote doesn't matter anymore" ? :mjgrin:

FreshRemorsefulEidolonhelvum-size_restricted.gif

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I was livin in GA when Perdue was gov. Them rednecks hated him when he completely got rid of the confederate battle flag from being in the state flag. Used to see bumper stickers that said “Sonny sold out!”.:mjlol::umad:
I thought that it was a Roy Barnes, a Democrat, that got rid of the Confederate flag in GA's state flag. That's mainly why he re-election lost in 2002.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The turnout in this election was largely driven by anti-trump sentiment. Once Trump is gone, you don't have that anymore. You can't bleed reliable demographics that you won by 70% and now lose at 47% and just go "oh well" :yeshrug:.

You need to examine why he lost these voters and what can be done to bring them back into the fold just like was done with the "rust belt".
Yeah but with Trump gone those low-information Latino voters will also not show up. Also, midterms have lower turnout in general.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought that it was a Roy Barnes, a Democrat, that got rid of the Confederate flag in GA's state flag. That's mainly why he re-election lost in 2002.
He did

roy barnes flag(tiny battle flag at bottom)
newgaflag.jpg

Sonny Perdue flag(no battle flag)
150624111042-georgia-flag-super-tease.jpg

The hicks thought they were gettin this battle flag back with Sonny.
220px-Flag_of_the_State_of_Georgia_%281956%E2%80%932001%29.svg.png

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
They want to feel like they are at war, that's why they cheerlead Trump. They think a racist like him being president will idk make other black people aware they're in a racist country and behave more like them. Now a war against white supremacy has been replaced by diaspora wars and the war against straight black men which is just miserable try hard milants and plat thread chasers sifting through twitter to turn an inflammatory or one that can be perceived as inflammatory tweet into a thread. There are about 7 shyt stirrers who I'd blame for what TLR is now and they're all the retarded depressed children of Dr X and R$G Meta. I am a glass is half empty kind of person but I don't like feeling that way, I wanted to be happy Trump is gone. Most people do! TLR featuring a thread shytting on black folk for being happy Trump gone and still acting like they have influence over anything is the most predictable shyt ever.

There is no fixing this. Quality posters have left and the new posters who joined are lurkers who fukk with this energy and yes some of the guilty parties for this are mods.
This site has no direction or leadership