Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
The "nobody is enthusiastic about Biden" thing is such bullshyt.

In the primary season that may have been true among younger voters. But that's no longer true, I've been going out the last couple nights and people are are definitely Ridin with Biden. It's the most positive weekend I've seen in years.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Didn't say he was going to be president in 2024. He has an entire political career to right those ships & build a base. He's already on FOX News gaining the trust of the right/moderate as a Democrat & getting praise from both the left and the right. He played a role in Biden's election, maybe not as big as Clyburn/Abrams, but he did a good enough job. He could easily run for senate or governor in Indiana and probably win in the near future too.

Idk man, Indiana is very conservative. I wpuld be shocked if Pence's home state elected a gay Democrat.

I do think he could become governor of somewhere like Minnesota, though.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

bu bu bu he ran a terrible campaign :comeon:

Like I said... 7 MILLION! more votes. One of the largest margins in recent memory. REBUILT the blue wall. FLIPPED Arizona/Georgia both GOP strongholds.

Dems lost a few seats in tough districts that had always been tough for Dems and dudes in here acting like it's Joe's fault :what:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
bu bu bu he ran a terrible campaign :comeon:

Like I said... 7 MILLION! more votes. One of the largest margins in recent memory. REBUILT the blue wall. FLIPPED Arizona/Georgia both GOP strongholds.

Dems lost a few seats in tough districts that had always been tough for Dems and dudes in here acting like it's Joe's fault :what:
Their issue is the same one they had if Clinton would have won.

They're going to have a hard to explaining why they won't accept the compromise position that's beneficial to Americans.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
:comeon::snoop:in indiana?
Idk man, Indiana is very conservative. I wpuld be shocked if Pence's home state elected a gay Democrat.

I do think he could become governor of somewhere like Minnesota, though.
He was the mayor of South Bend for two terms and would've won a third if he wanted it. Look, I'm not on the Buttigieg bandwagon so I don't really care to defend him. All I'm saying is he COULD be a president at some point in his career :hubie:
indiana statewide is too conservative to elect someone gay

maybe he should go for the seat in congress where south bend is :patrice:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
He would be the mayor of South BEND :dame:
full