Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I just think It's hard to put a loan forgiveness plan in place that doesn't widen the wealth gap (which was the original point). Even elizabeth warren who is pretty progressive had a plan that was gonna make the wealth gap worse according to studies

there are folks in here who have a lot of debt and want it relieved, i get that. I just don't wanna see 1-2 trillion dollars spent on a program that's meant to help but is actually making the gap bigger.

The things that you listed are gonna help blacks way more disproportionately than loan forgiveness would. It is absolutely a bad idea from a wealth gap perspective (which is what I was talking about from the jump) so it wouldnt be my first choice on how to spend a trillion dollars.
Oprah networth - 2.8 billion

Bezos networth- 179 billion

that’s why focusing policy on the racial wealth gap is flawed

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Genuine question based on that fact that 70 million people in the USA are batshyt crazy.

Would anyone be upset if they actually broke away and did their own thing?

This feels like a turning point for white supremacy in the US. It won't hide away anymore. It has to be eliminated or there needs to be a change.
It they want to leave :yeshrug:

Daps
Genuine question based on that fact that 70 million people in the USA are batshyt crazy.

Would anyone be upset if they actually broke away and did their own thing?

This feels like a turning point for white supremacy in the US. It won't hide away anymore. It has to be eliminated or there needs to be a change.
Of the 70 million that voted for Trump I'd say about 75% are batshyt but then you have the people who vote for Trump for being "different" and those that are easily influenced/ignorant. This country has an education and mental health problem to go along with its deeply rooted racism

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
who needs enemies like russia and china, when the republican party is undermining our democracy in front of the entire world :mjlol: this is an absolute disgrace
Yeah this is pathetic, Rudy talking about election "fraud" in 10 states trump shytting on "democrat" cities. GOP is trash for this