Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Same with PA. This provisional ballot thing is bullshyt. I don't know if they're trying to draw it out for more ratings or what. Call the fukking thing already.
That's exactly what they're doing, this is their super bowl...

Not all of these provisional ballots will even be counted and the majority are from blue counties...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The Lincoln Project has never hid the fact that it was back to business after they got rid of Trump, so I don't feel as if there was some nefarious chess playing going on for the future.

Their motivation is to keep the Democratic party as moderate as possible because they don't stand a chance with progressives.
I know this. My issue was never with The Lincoln Project for being what and who they are.

My issue is people who claim to be Democrats on here and other spaces cheerleading them grifting hacks.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
2020 is deading so many shill narratives :blessed: and the best part is a fresh slate without "b b but we gotz to beat trump"

No more hiding and excuses.

Establishment dems lost seats

Progressives gained/retained seats facing some of the most well funded opponents in the primaries

Yet he's gloating :mjpls: this is why the dems have to deal with insurgency and this party has to be destroyed

You would think these smug bootlickers would sense the tide changing with their candidates losing to teenagers and college football coaches but no, they're gonna clutch their expired narratives until they're staring in the face of a jaw dropping "shocking" defeat like 2016. Its the democrat way

Yea I use to think like them and thought AOC was a young brat until I paid attention to the organizing and actually engaging with her constituents. They will wake up soon when wack ass uninspiring party selections loses to trash like Rod Johnson in 2 years. But I would never rock with some ex bush grifters over AOC no matter how much I disliked her :scust:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What’s this about Alito halting the count or separating the ballots that arrived after Election Day?

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
whyd the republicans flip 5 seats from dems? in an election year?
i wondered about this and went through each of the races that republicans flipped. there are a total of eight seats.
Michigan-3
Minnesota-7
Iowa-1
New Mexico-2
Oklahoma-5
Florida-26
South Carolina-1
New York-11

Michigan-3 wasn't held by a Democrat but a former Republican-turned-Libertarian (Justin Amash) so thats not a real loss for Democrats.

Of the other seven cases, I looked into each one and every single one were traditionally Republican seats in conservative areas that flipped in 2018.

You have to remember, in 2018 there was a massive 10 million vote gap between Democrats and Republicans in the House. As a result Democrats won a bunch of seats in pretty conservative districts thanks to low Republican turnout. Realistically, Democrats were going to hold onto very few of these seats. There was much higher turnout from both parties in this election, which benefits Republican candidates within conservative districts.

Basically, after 2018 Democrats were over-exposed and Trump getting out the Republican vote killed them in these seats. Losing the seats sucks but it doesn't make a lot of sense to blame BLM, progressive Democrats or House leadership for Democrats losing seats they were very lucky to have in the first place, like in Oklahoma.