Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if trump wins there better not be any riots..... people need to vote so he doesn't win.... i better not see any "voting doesn't matter" a$$holes out there protesting...
If you don't usually vote. If you were for Bernie or a Biden homer online and didn't vote, stay home and own it. Don't destroy other people's property because you don't have stones to back up what you say.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
So does my family member, and she hates Trump. Keeps talking about Free Masons, Soros, Psych Ops and other shyt.
I’ve never understood why our folks believe in Conspiracy theories. While some have been proven true, it’s always true it was the object to destroy us or non right wing things. So it baffles me to see people give credence to alt- right bullshyt.:francis:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I’ve never understood why our folks believe in Conspiracy theories. While some have been proven true, it’s always true it was the object to destroy us or non right wing things. So it baffles me to see people give credence to alt- right bullshyt.:francis:
She's trying to convince her mom and mine about it. My mom is taking more of the religious side (end of days) of it, not the conspiracy bs side